Telkom SA SOC / adsl - internet

Kempton Park, ZA

Installation of ADSL line & Internet completed beginning Sept. 25th October complaint to Telkom I had no internet. Was told they are working on lines. No fault report no given. 26 Oct paid subscription for September and October. 28th Oct. Reported to Telkom still no internet. Was informed technicians are still working on lines. First week of November. Informed Telkom again - no internet services. Was asked for a fault no. I have received nothing as from 25th October. Operator told me last complaint on this line was 2009!!!. 7th November Telkom sent sms line has been tested and seems to be ok. I replied to sms the line and internet is still not working. NO RESPONSE from Telkom. 10th Nov. Got reference no 75CRK041116 - Could not tell who reported this. Status according to website: IN PROGRESS. 22nd Nov. Contacted customer services ONCE AGAIN. I was told the technician will contact me the same day to set up an appointment the next day to get to my house. To is 28th Nov. NO RESPONSE FROM TELKOM!!! I have received an SMS on 16th Nov to pay my subscription. FOR WHAT??? NO SERVICE SINCE 25TH OCT??? don't think about it! I refuse to pay anything till this is sorted. If it is not sorted by Wednesday 30th Nov, I will take this matter to the OMBUDSMAN! Elizabeth Pelser. Acc no [protected] [protected].

Al