Telkom SA SOC / adsl/ instow service

Johannesburg, South Africa

I ytook out the adsl special hat ran in April and we told that the technician that came to install would come with my modem. After asking repeatedly of they were sure I wad sent on my way with assurances hat I would get my modem when the technician came. Despite the promise that was me to me in store j once again had to go to telkom clearwater mall to go and pick up my modem. I was put in one que and then moved to another while staff argued with one another as to where I need to go to get my modem. I have been waiting for over 30 minutes and still nobody can tell me where I need to go and who to speak to to pick up a modem that I was told I would get from the technician. The service is deplorable and the staff are not at all helpful. If I had known all of this when I got the special I would rather not have bothered with it and chosen a different service provider. If your own staff do not know what they are doing how can you expect customers to be happy with he service they get and to keep using telkom as a provider.

Ch