Telkom SA SOC — adsl direct marketing
My number is [protected] and I do have 2MG adsl fixed line. I pay +-R600 by EFT monthly
Every month I get a Unknown no number call from a call centre. They are from [protected] and are very persistent.
They offer a better deal - free upgrade - free router and want me to sign a debit order. They say they are your Agents.
I am Telkom's client. Why is Telkom not offering me the special deal directly.
Why do I need to give personal info over the phone to a service provider I do not know? Why is Telkom even giving them my contact details?
I feel I must take this further. Consumer protection does not seem to matter to Telkom.
Please advise me why this is happening??
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018