Telkom SA Ltd / my phone that has been in repairs for almost a month
I took my iphone cellular mobile to baywest mall to be repaired as my battery was faulty. I asked them what I needed to bring to get my phone repaired. I was told to back up my phone and bring my proof of payment and my phone would be back in 7-21 working days . I have been to the telkom as least once a week to check if the phone is there. I have also received a sms to say I must follow a link to disconnect my icloud username from the phone unless it wont be repaired. I did exactly that. On the 19th working day my dad went to work at the baywest mall and also went in to telkom to ask about my phone. On the 19th day they told my father they need my password for my phone. Are you serious? after me being there at least once a week they couldnt tell me that that? this service is pathetic. I move from cell C network to telkom and it seems as though it was the biggest mistake i didnt expect this from the so called best network. i am extremely disappoint. Now i am moving to a different province without having my phone in the stipulated 21 working days. PATHETIC!!!
More Telkom SA Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018