Telkom / owes a ridiculous amount of money
A few months ago i cancelled all my lines with Telkom after speaking to a consultant at Somerset Mall telkom. I am a single parent and wanted answers on why my account has been so high the few previous months before cancelling the accounts. I am currently owing R18 000 which i cannot afford. I have asked on various occassions to go back on contract as i am in no position to pay this amount. I am currently unemployed and can atleast pay the monthly cost, managed it better than previously. Can someone please assist me. i cancelled this accounts because i was told by the consultant that i wont owe anything when i cancell the accounts but will just continue on prepaid. So i feel that if i was told that i will get such a humongous bill.
All i want is to go back on contract so that i dont get blacklisted.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager