Telkom / new phone / no service / line cut off
On the 19/20 December a new phone was delivered to me. Next day I received a phone call from Telkom. The lady told me not to open the box. She will be on leave and will call me back with instructions on the 09th of January. No call !! On the 11th of January my line was cut off.Same day I phoned them from a neighbour and spoke for over 60 minutes mainly with their computer and 3 departments .I was promised to get a call the same day. Nothing happened. I'm an elderly lady' living alone in Woodlands/Durban. I can't get hold of my family or in case of an emergency, what I'm supposed to do ?????
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018