Telkom Cell Phone / penalty fees
I have a contract for ADSL line; Land line ; and Cellphone with Telkom SA. The cost is R650.00 per month for these combined services.
I now wish to cancel the cell phone (Mobile) part of the contract and have been told that for the 20 months remaining on the contract the penalty fee for cancelling will be more than R3300.00 or R165.00 per month. As I have paid in cash for the phone and will not use any of their services I cannot see how this is at all legal, even though I have signed a contract..
More Telkom Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018