Teleflora / Order was never delivered!

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003212654

I placed an order of flowers with Teleflora to be delivered on Valentines day. The order was made 2 days prior to Valentine's day. I had to personally called Teleflora on the night of Valentine's to confirm if the order was received by my recipient. However, nothing was delivered. I had to call many times to complain about the situation. The Teleflora supervisor had done nothing for me and said that I will not get my refund until they can find out what's going on with the order. Valentine's day is now over! Sadly is that nothing was delivered and I still haven't gotten my money and nothing was done about this!

Ba

Comments

Pa
  15th of Feb, 2008

Teleflora did the exact same thing to me! Ordered my flowers to be delivered on February 14th, called them and they said the flowers would be delivered by 10:00 p.m. that night. Told the recipient - who is in her 70s and goes to bed early - that she needed to stay up until10. She did - but no flowers! Called them back today and still getting the run around.

Interestingly - the person I spoke to yesterday was an American, but the person today (since I assume they knew they'd be getting TONS of complaints like this) was from India. She couldn't even pronounce the state I was in or that the recipient was in!

I wonder how many people order flowers and blindly trust they will deliver them but they never get sent at all. I smell a SCAM!

He
  15th of Feb, 2008

Essentially the exact thing that happened to me. No one had a good reason for what happened, and no one seemed to really care. Absolute failure on their part, and I will refuse to ever do business with them ever again.