Teleflora / Fraudelent billing practices
I signed up for Membership Services from Telelfora as a florist. I never received their discounts. They took money from my bank account then said I bounced checks on them that I never wrote and refuse to take things off my statement that I never ordered. They refuse to pay me for orders I delivered for them and now have unleased a rude collection agency on me, even though Teleflora sent me a statement that I owe them no money. Correct, they owe me money. I have written the BBB, their rating is B minus.I have also written the state attorney generals office. Now the collection agency Burt & Associates is harassing me with phone calls.Florists do not sign up with these people, you will be sorry. Do not let them get any access to your bank account or they will find a way to say that you owe them money when you don't. This should become a class action suit. If it has happened to me then other florists are getting the same thing. Fraudelent billing practices.
More Teleflora Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - Bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora - Flowers 
- Teleflora - flowers
- Teleflora - did not receive an arrangement that I was charged for.
- Teleflora - order number 64743 from morton’s flowerland, natchez, ms
- Teleflora - worst florist service of all time!!!
- Teleflora - plant ordered as a housewarming gift