Teleflora / Flowers
My friend ordered a $50.00 arrangment for my birthday online from Teleflora. When I called to tell himje Thank you he asked how it looked. I sent him a picture and he was livied! It was very small. He did ask it to be a designers choice and expected it to be that amount. He also paid a $13.99 fee for ordering online. He asked I contact the florist who delivered it and see what the problem was. They were wonderful they came right over with the printed order from home office ( teleflora). To my surprize the order was sent to them for $38.95 ( not the $50.00)including delivery which was $10.00 to my area. So that left $28.95 to the florist to make this arrangment! Telelora would be taking an additional 27% off the top of that! So that left them $20.00 to work with! No wonder the arrangment was smaller that what he thought it should be!
The moral to this story is to just look up a local florist and make the order. They will make one for the total amount and will surpass what you can get from ordering from Teleflora with all of those extra charges.
With the holidays here do be caught in this scam, just buy local!
Since then I have ordered many things from this wonderful florist and have been very pleased with the value of what I ordered. She has also helped me order for others that has been sent around the country.
More Teleflora Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - Bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora Flowers - Scam and terrible service! 
- Teleflora Flowers - Scam 
- Teleflora - flowers received on 2/12 have died
- Teleflora - refund
- Teleflora - Confirmation but no delivery 
- Teleflora.com - Failed to Deliver