Teleflora / Flowers

United States Review updated:

My friend ordered a $50.00 arrangment for my birthday online from Teleflora. When I called to tell himje Thank you he asked how it looked. I sent him a picture and he was livied! It was very small. He did ask it to be a designers choice and expected it to be that amount. He also paid a $13.99 fee for ordering online. He asked I contact the florist who delivered it and see what the problem was. They were wonderful they came right over with the printed order from home office ( teleflora). To my surprize the order was sent to them for $38.95 ( not the $50.00)including delivery which was $10.00 to my area. So that left $28.95 to the florist to make this arrangment! Telelora would be taking an additional 27% off the top of that! So that left them $20.00 to work with! No wonder the arrangment was smaller that what he thought it should be!
The moral to this story is to just look up a local florist and make the order. They will make one for the total amount and will surpass what you can get from ordering from Teleflora with all of those extra charges.
With the holidays here do be caught in this scam, just buy local!
Since then I have ordered many things from this wonderful florist and have been very pleased with the value of what I ordered. She has also helped me order for others that has been sent around the country.

Comments

• Tr
      Jan 29, 2010

Wish everyone could learn to order direct from local florist and NOT FTD, TELEFLORA, 1800 Flowers, etc-- Glad you are please with the local florist!!

May 10, 2011

I ordered tree boquets to be sent through dress barn flower club and catherine's flower club. i received an email stating one boguet could not be delivered due to the lack of the flowers. i called an dchgd the order to another boquet. the person that took the second order called the florist and was told that they had the flowers and the order would be shipped.. wrong. Teleflora does not stand in back of their website as the website states same day delivery on all buguets.
    they have incompetent help and use sleezy florists to make the arrangements. I will never use teleflora again. may they rot in their flowers.

• Le
      Feb 15, 2012

I ordered flowers on Monday Feb. 13 to be delivered on Tues. Feb 14, , I rarely order flowers on line but my husband was out of town for the week and wanted to let him know I missed him, so after talking to him at 10 pm he never said anything and I asked him if he recieved anything, he said no. This morning I called the company and they still had not completed my order on Feb. 15, so i said to cancel my order, the man on the other end was not sure what to do so he send the request on to someone else and said it would take 48 hours to cancel and another 5 days to reimburse me for my order. I would never recommend anyone to this company, they are horrible.