Telecheck / everything
Telecheck denied my check. Debit card worked. Called them and they said an Bank of America account and additional DL number linked to my name.
That info is from ID theft and forged checks on an account I don't have. All notices followed up with Police reports and Affidavits of Forgery. None of them were processed by Telecheck. They won't tell me where they got the information. I was disconnected once during this. Had to start over.
I agree to send them by fax a copy of the police report, a letter, and denied info.
They gave me a fax number that didn't answer (3x). Called again, got different fax number, didn't answer either (2x). Called again and was given mailing address that was different from the first mailing address I was given. Com'on!
I know these guys aren't motivated to correct mistakes because they're paid by the retailer, but this is RIDICULOUS!
Credit agencies have too much power to be this unaccountable.
More Telecheck Complaints & Reviews
- Telecheck - I am still burned about it! 
- Telecheck - How to 'get back' at Telecheck 
- Telecheck - Scam 
- Telecheck - Still no resolution 
- Telecheck - Terrible experience 
- TeleCheck Services - check denial for frivolous reason
- TeleCheck Services - denial of check cashing privileges
- TeleCheck Services - denied check at walmart 5 times.
- Telecheck - denied check reason code 4 — and they will not correct the issue
- Telecheck - check denied at merchant