TeeChipshirts don't fit

I ordered 3 different style shirts for Pulmonary Hypertension awareness. Two out of the 3 shirts were too tight on me. I wasn't given an Order number, and did not receive an order confirmation email at any time. I have tried to contact Tee Chip to no avail. I am stuck keeping these two shirts that I can't wear and can't use. I tried to email Tee Chip and you can't send an email without an order number. I tried calling the customer service number.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fremont, CAWhen you push 3 (if you have a problem with an order) you have to enter in your order number to go any further, and if you push 0 (for the operator) it says Customer Service isn't available and that was at 11:30 AM, well within the business operating hours for a typical weekday. How do I get in touch with Tee Chip about possibly returning and being refunded for these 2 shirts (which were not cheap) if I can't get in touch with anyone anywhere at any time?! Will never buy from Tee Chip again even if it is for a charity close to my heart.

Sa