Complaints & Reviews

Don't do it...

Ordered a shirt, but tried to cancel it after seeing a coffee cup with the same design. I clicked on the coffee cup and it placed the order without me doing anything further! In the end that was fine - because I wanted the cup, but the only thing I can figure is since I had ordered / paid for the shirt they someone just used the same information. Whoa! Not what you want to see happening from a site and don't tell me it's ai crap because this site isn't but a shell. Anyway - tried to cancel the t-shirt - 10 minutes after placing the order - nothing from them. Their customer service arm is crap! Nothing! I'm happy with the coffee cup, but I got a freak'n t-shirt I didn't want and no way to return unless it's "damaged" somehow. Big money grab is all this company is. I should have researched them before placing an order. The 3 star overall rating for these guys is a gift. They suck...

Face masks

Over a month ago I ordered 2 face masks. I ordered two face masks with the dog images. My card was charged immediately but have seen no merchandise and no response from this scammer. They were advertising heavily on facebook but it looks like facebook has pulled their ads. Just outright crooks.
I've requested that my bank cancel all payments to them.

• Sh
    Shadowna64 May 26, 2020

The exact same thing happened to me, except I ordered 2 face masks with cat images on them. My card was charged immediately and after a month, still no word. Tried calling the number on my bank statement and they don't even use a company name when answering the phone via recording. Just says we are "valued customers" and asks for your 10 digit order number. I NEVER got a 10 digit order number. Researching the phone number and supposed name of this company. Cancelling payments with my bank too.
    Sorry, can't add photos because I have nothing to take a photo of.

tshirt black (mens) xl ~ with mccullough with "forever member" on front

I sent the company this email:

Hi there ~~

I ordered a shirt from y'all on April 4th, paid with PayPal & I haven't received it. I can't find the order Number :( The style had MCCULLOUGH ~ forever member. with Tax, it was $28.94. I also found it on my bank statement. It was on my FB feed that day. Can you please help me, it's for my son, Thank you. I bought it coz it's made in America. Was never sent a confirmation number!! Want money back!!

Nancy McCullough
810 Four Seasons Rd.
Apt 302
Bloomington, Il 62702
[protected]@yahoo.com

Tee shirt

I ordered a t-shirt from Teechip and received a very inferior product. I am generally loathe to return items but this shirt is not wearable. I ordered a medium shirt ( I am a size 8). What I got was either an extra small or a child's medium. Please advise how to return the shirt for a full refund.

Carolyn Miller
2136 Rockdale Dr
Sparks, NV 89434
[protected]
[protected]@outlook.com

tshirt

I ordered a Queen tshirt with "I want to break free" etc printing from Teechip.

I washed the tshirt inside out on a cool wash as instructed and hung out to dry - when I went to fold it I found all the print to be flaking off - the tshirt is unwearable - it should certainly last longer than one wash - very disappointing and a total waste of money - I have emailed Teechip a few times but have received no response at all.

Mens hat

Re: Order No. RL [protected]
I ordered a hat with the words "Miles" to be printed on it. Confirmation of the order came and was all correct, but alas when receiving the hat last week it has the word "Curry" printed on the hat, so it is of no use to me with the incorrect name printed on it. It is for a Christmas gift so I know is too late for this year so I was wondering where do I go from here. I have attached a photo of the hat I received.
Thanks
Karen Miles

Mens hat

Re: order not received.

HI I placed an order in November, I have not received my order as of today.
November 29, 2019
negative
$30.94 USD
Payment
Paid with
VISA Credit Card x-8184
You'll see "PAYPAL *mfamilybox" on your card statement.
Exchange rate
MAYER - Black Embroidered Hat - Regular$24.95 USD
Shipping$5.99 USD

Total$30.94 USD

premium t-shirt

Horrible quality product. I had ordered a premium quality t-shirt and after 1 was the image is already coming off. That should not be happening to a $40 t-shirt after only 1 wash. Customer support is just as bad. Felt like it was all automated since I received the exact same response with 3 different emails. They did. Not offer any kind of resolution at all since the product was past the 60 days from shipping. Took about a month to get here so I had about 30 days warranty. My fault for not wearing it immediately but bought it for a vacation. I would highly advise to stay away from these products. The quality is extremely poor. Same as buying a $2 shirt on wish.com

sweat shirt

I ordered a sweat shirt from them on feb 23. The sweat shirt writing is awful. I have tried reaching out to...

product will never be received even after paying - a scam

Tee Chip - RL-[protected] order no - ordered last year in Sep and complained to the claims dept - they still...

unexplainable tina t-shirt that reads iris

I found an advertisement online with a t-shirt with my name Tina on it. I ORDERED A ROYAL BLUE t-shirt and a black sweatshirt from the exact same link. Ihttps://www.teeamie.com/tina-completely-unexplainable. I was sent a t-shirt with the name Iris on it. I email them and made a claim. https://www.teeamie.com/contact/claim. I was told that there was nothing that they could do for me. I would like the correct shirt and if not a refund. There is no phone number or address for this business
Subtotal: $26.95
Discount: -$5.39
Shipping: $3.99

Total: $25.55

TeeChip

order no. rl-[protected] and order no. rl-[protected]

By error I ordered two of the same shirts. I was told that one could not be sent back and money refunded to me. I am not happy with this company and will do whatever is necessary to get my money back. I ordered the tee shirt in good faith and it does not seem the company operates in a dependable fashion. I am reaching out to solve this issue without any further action.

t shirt

This shirt looks awful and it doesn't look like advertised at all! It has splotches on the front and back !The color was supposed to be burnt orange. It is tangerine orange with a little burnt orange on the logo. Looks ugly! It is unacceptable and I can't reach the company to complain. It wont' accept a "submit claim" click and the phone is always busy! I have asked for Paypal to help. I want a full refund!

defective merchandise

I ordered a t shirt from tee chip online took 2 months to receive it. When I got it wasnt the right size or any where close to what the shirt looked like online. I want to return it for a full refund and all numbers for this company do not work. They are a scam!! I have tried to contact them by phone and email no response and the phone numbers are no good just rings busy.

order number rl-[protected]

Ordered 2 xmas jumpers 07/12/18 still not received these saying item has been shipped and is on en route with...

shirts

RL-[protected] Initial order 11/3 was shipped on 11/14 (DHL Smartmail Parcel Plus Ground...

tombstone quotes poster

I ordered an 11 X 17 poster. After almost 4 weeks received a poster measuring approximately 17 X 25, and there were typos in some of the quotes! I submitted a claim online and tried the live chat with a customer representative. Asked for a refund since I found a nicer one on another site. They say all they can do is reprint and resend. So no money back, and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting another messed up poster in a few weeks! I'm pissed!

tombstone quotes poster

crazy sister t shirt

I ordered this shirt on Nov. 6th and my Order number is RL-[protected] I have contacted the company twice. I was told the order was shipped and was given a tracking number 92748999963309000013631577. I have not received my product. This is very upsetting it is supposed to be a gift for Christmas . please over night a new one or refund my money and I will purchase else where.
I can be reached at [protected] or via email . [protected]@comcast.net

Sincerely,
Kathi Jackson, LMT

extremely delayed order

I placed an order for a product on 11/4. I was told I would receive the order in 5-10 business days. As of 12/9, I have yet to see my order and am now told it will ship in 10-15 business days. Only customer service is online- and very spotty- and the only response they will send me is "we are working very hard on your order." I've requested a refund - or expedited shipping- neither of which they will honor. I have never received worse customer service from any business.

poster

Ordered a poster at the beginning of November, but cannot get any response from the company except that that they're "printing it ". I've asked for a tracking number, or I want my money back. Pretty much told me that all I can do is wait for them to ship it. Six weeks later, still no tracking number, and still no refund. THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAMMERS. I guess that now my only option is to hope that PayPal can help me get my order, or get a refund. From what I've read, I'll probably not have much luck with that either.

• Da
    Dawn Crosby May 31, 2020

I’m having the same problem with them. Been waiting 41 days for a mask and they say it is still printing. Have read lots of bad reviews wish I had known ahead of time though

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices