Having problems with TeeChip?

TeeChip reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 27, 2015. The latest review Blanket was posted on Apr 13, 2021. TeeChip has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 243 reviews. TeeChip has resolved 0 complaints.

TeeChip Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 476 9250 (General Support)
+1 317 981 5041 (Seller Support)
41454 Christy Street
Fremont, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TeeChip Customer Service. Initial TeeChip complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TeeChip above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TeeChip. Discuss the issues you have had with TeeChip and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TeeChip Complaints & Reviews

TeeChipBlanket

I ordered a blanket for Christmas and it came with damage to print and fabric.
Teechip has been screwing around with this order for issuing a return for credit since Christmas.
Paypal Teechip NARIHOUSE [protected] CA

TeeChipA mothers blanket

I ordered a Mothers blanket on March 26, 2021 from an ad on Facebook marketplace. The $80 came out of our checking account and I still haven't seen the blanket. I call [protected] and have the options to check on the status or change the order but I never received an email or text with an order number attached. There is not an option to transfer to a customer service representative. I either want the product or a refund.

Tee Chip11 oz. mug

After waiting almost a month to receive, the mug came broken. Packaging is not adequate. I do not want another mug ordered. This was a gift and the birthday is long gone. Besides a reorder would result in another broken mug because of packaging. I want a refund! I have requested a refund on the site several times. At one point another mug order was placed which I canceled. I've tried calling and you can't talk to a representative. I will be filling a claim with my credit card company soon if I do not receive a refund.

11 oz. mug

TeeChipClothing order

Zero customer service response after telling me my parcel arrived in Australia 8th august. (Ordered early june via facebook)
        Wow. What a scam. Pathetic customer service e but then again are you actually a real company?
        If you have no intention of shipping then don't advertise being a genuine company.
        Hope paypal gets my money back
        Buy Australian, not Trump flavoured garbage.

TeeChipFace mask

i ordered a boxer (dog) face mask back on may 3, 2020 for a total of $17.94 and was supposed to received it in June. never received. Cannot get a return call or anything. They are always experiencing high call volumes, which is not surprising if hey have ripped off everyone else. I have been charged for this item with nothing to show for it. This company is a total rip off!

TeeChipFreddie Mercury face mask

First of all the coloring looks more like orange than gold. The ear straps are too short. They pull your ears down. I have other face masks that are half the price of these and the straps are adjustable. Feel these are cheaply made. I am very disappointed in this product. I even bought one for my best friends granddaughter who is 18 who loves Freddie Mercury. Now I don't know if I should give it to her.

TeeChipShirt orders

I ordered 2 shirts and then another order for 1 shirt they charged me for shipping on both orders, but took it upon themselves to combine my orders and ship in one package. Took the 38 business days to get my orders to me, when the claimed with the delay it would be 10-20 business days. Emailed and chatted several times no help no refund nothing. They blamed the post office for combined shipping yet they packaged it.. Fraudulent shipping fees

Shirt orders

Jul 13, 2020

TeeChip — Credit card fraud

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 07:24:04 AM GMT+8, David Gladwin wrote: Dear Cooper Edwin This reply is totally...

TeeChipMasks

on [protected].ordered a mask. recieved no order number just my transaction number 8GD99284CC19560x from my paypal acct which pd the approx 20 dollar price. have tried to contact teechip with no avail. It always asks for order number when contacted by ph or online. haverecieved no information from teechip since item bought on line. The BBB should look into this company!!

TeeChipCan't reach via phone and no response via email

I purchased a t-shirt for my son for his birthday and it is too small
                  I used PAYPAL, who was of no help. The transaction ID 1080352HN239470C. Now at this point I want a refund please in full of 33.01. I will send the item back when you send me a postage paid mailing slip.

Dixie MIller
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

TeeChipSweatshirt

I ordered a product on june 12, 2020 for 46.94 and the product is has not been recieved and I want to cancel the order and no one will answer the phone and m, y emails. I want a refund.

I hav etried numerous times to get in touch with the company and the phone system leave you in circles and the company doesnt reply to the emails I have sent.

I am requesting a full refund

TeeChipOrdered 2 masks

I ordered 2 masks with min pins (puppies) on them on May 26, 2020. Did not receive a confirmation number. The amount I paid was $36.88 USD. I have not received the masks or a tracking number from this company... Very upset. Where are these people located at? Must it take over a month to receive any updated on my order? I ordered through pay-pay
                      Would appreciate any help that you can give me
                      You sent a payment of $36.88 USD to TeeChip
                      ([protected]@onlineorders. desk-mail.com Mary Goudy

TeeChipFace masks

I ordered 3 face masks and never received them nor a confirmation number. I ordered thru pay pal . The money was taken out of my account and still no masks. It has been over a month. Tried calling and emailing to no avail .
                        Thank you for any assistance. Helene Menzella

TeeChipMasks

Ordered masks on 4/29/2020. Wanted them for my return to work on june 2. Still not received. Emailed several times. Co scantly told on order. Refunded me a 10% discount, $6.82 whoa hoo! Just want my stuff. Order #RL-[protected]. Where the hell are these guys located? Bumfuck Egypt? I've made several of my own but these had characters with face mask on them! I've looked elsewhere for some but I've already spent $62.82 on them so why should I have to pay for more? They say they can't refund because it was already paid for & processed. They shouldn't be able to get my money til the product is sent out.

TeeChipShirt

3K0231259j4258731 This is my ID number from pay pal. I order a pink shirt for total 30.25 on April 28 at 7:35. Am. Never got a confirmation. Can't find a number. PayPal sux now. I would like a refund. I have tryed to contact you via fb. I have tryed email it comes back to me.
                            I think this is a scam.
                            I would like a refund.

Jun 02, 2020

TeeChip — Do not answer emails nor take phone calls!!!

This company is impossible to communicate with — I was sent an item that I do not want and it has been a...

TeeChipDon't do it...

Ordered a shirt, but tried to cancel it after seeing a coffee cup with the same design. I clicked on the coffee cup and it placed the order without me doing anything further! In the end that was fine - because I wanted the cup, but the only thing I can figure is since I had ordered / paid for the shirt they someone just used the same information. Whoa! Not what you want to see happening from a site and don't tell me it's ai crap because this site isn't but a shell. Anyway - tried to cancel the t-shirt - 10 minutes after placing the order - nothing from them. Their customer service arm is crap! Nothing! I'm happy with the coffee cup, but I got a freak'n t-shirt I didn't want and no way to return unless it's "damaged" somehow. Big money grab is all this company is. I should have researched them before placing an order. The 3 star overall rating for these guys is a gift. They suck...

TeeChipFace masks

Over a month ago I ordered 2 face masks. I ordered two face masks with the dog images. My card was charged immediately but have seen no merchandise and no response from this scammer. They were advertising heavily on facebook but it looks like facebook has pulled their ads. Just outright crooks.
                                I've requested that my bank cancel all payments to them.

• Al
                                    Alfreda Abrams Brown Jul 22, 2020

Same here... ordered on 06/02. no response to emails, google the ph #, no answer. I am out of 69.00 for tshirts
                                    Was getting ready to go through paypal to ask them to reverse the charge but after reading this thread I don't think they will help

Shadowna64 Jun 25, 2020

I too went to my bank to cancel payments for 2 masks I ordered but never got an e-mail confirmation, order number or even a tracking number. No way to contact them except a phone number that asks for your Order# which you don't have.

Shadowna64 May 26, 2020

The exact same thing happened to me, except I ordered 2 face masks with cat images on them. My card was charged immediately and after a month, still no word. Tried calling the number on my bank statement and they don't even use a company name when answering the phone via recording. Just says we are "valued customers" and asks for your 10 digit order number. I NEVER got a 10 digit order number. Researching the phone number and supposed name of this company. Cancelling payments with my bank too.
                                    Sorry, can't add photos because I have nothing to take a photo of.

• De
                                    Deborah Holden-Johnson Jun 25, 2020

@Shadowna64 I never received my order or received an order number and I paid thru PayPal. We have been scammed.

Shadowna64 Jun 25, 2020

@Deborah Holden-Johnson I hope you have contacted Paypal and reported your experience with this company. They will do the research and get your money back for you...they have a guarantee.

TeeChiptshirt black (mens) xl ~ with mccullough with "forever member" on front

I sent the company this email:

Hi there ~~

I ordered a shirt from y'all on April 4th, paid with PayPal & I haven't received it. I can't find the order Number :( The style had MCCULLOUGH ~ forever member. with Tax, it was $28.94. I also found it on my bank statement. It was on my FB feed that day. Can you please help me, it's for my son, Thank you. I bought it coz it's made in America. Was never sent a confirmation number!! Want money back!!

Nancy McCullough
                                  810 Four Seasons Rd.
                                  Apt 302
                                  Bloomington, Il 62702
                                  [protected]@yahoo.com

TeeChipTee shirt

I ordered a t-shirt from Teechip and received a very inferior product. I am generally loathe to return items but this shirt is not wearable. I ordered a medium shirt ( I am a size 8). What I got was either an extra small or a child's medium. Please advise how to return the shirt for a full refund.

Carolyn Miller