TD Bank / bad service
I used the free coin counting machine at the Rockville Maryland TD Bank "Store" on 12/18/2008 (~12:30pm) - I do not know how much I had in the full container, but it gave me $437. Then I can home and started to full the same container and after putting on $500.00 is was much less than half full, when I fulled it fully it had ~$2, 000. All of it was in quarters, the first time was just coins I added from my changes - the $2, 000.00 was was from rolls so I know how much I have.
When I called the "Store" they just said that they would tell the people that work on the system that it may be under counting. Did not take my name or number, like no problem, so they are going to keep the money (~75%).
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues