TD Bank / bad service

350 Gude DriveRockville, MD, United States Review updated:
2.8

I used the free coin counting machine at the Rockville Maryland TD Bank "Store" on 12/18/2008 (~12:30pm) - I do not know how much I had in the full container, but it gave me $437. Then I can home and started to full the same container and after putting on $500.00 is was much less than half full, when I fulled it fully it had ~$2, 000. All of it was in quarters, the first time was just coins I added from my changes - the $2, 000.00 was was from rolls so I know how much I have.

When I called the "Store" they just said that they would tell the people that work on the system that it may be under counting. Did not take my name or number, like no problem, so they are going to keep the money (~75%).
Je

Comments

Pa
  27th of May, 2009
So the first time you had all types of coins including pennies, nickels, and dimes. And you got 437. The next time you filled it up you put in all quarters and got 2000. And somhow there is a problem with the machine at the TD?

And you didn't know how much was in there, so you just choose to believe that it was the machine.

LOL...
Su
  8th of Oct, 2009
OUR PENNY failed every test for the 1st week, ACTUALLY she was over because most of the time the coins gets stuck... never under, it was always over... I would count coins before putting them into her... before you complain... I'm an ex-employee so I can't be fired for telling secrets and i have many

TD Bank Logo TD Bank