TD Bank / paper deposit and withdrawal slips

1 Olney, MD, United States

If TD Bank really wants to claim it's "America's Most Convent Bank, " than I contend that TD MUST eliminate paper deposit and withdrawal slips on both personal and small business accounts. Citi Bank does NOT require paper deposit or withdrawal slips. This approach is much more convenient than TD's approach. Not requiring paper deposit slips relieves customers of the expense of buying said slips ($7.50/100), is more environmentally friendly, and protects personal information. I don't want my account information floating around on numerous paper slips. What's worse, my branch insists on writing information from my driver's license on each withdrawal slip. I'm all for checking ID's, but I vehemently object to TD Bank making an endless paper trail of my personal data. Interestingly, TD Bank does NOT require paper slips for ATM transactions. (It's probably the ATM manufacturer that won't allow TD Bank to needlessly and redundantly waste paper.) At Citi, you can reuse a single deposit slip, with an account number but no amounts filled in, to make numerous deposits. Just hand the slip and checks to the teller and ask for the blank slip back. Now that's a truly convenient American bank! So get with the program TD Bank and quit wasting time, money, and effort by relentlessly adhering to antiquated bits of paper.

Td