TD Bank / overdraft fees drain accounts

Jul 2, 2015
TD Bank
I nearly committed suicide today because i cannot take it anymore. My husband earns five thousand a month, and i earn at least three thousand, yet we are constantly penniless because td bank steals our money! Trust me, we are not uneducated. I have my doctoral degree. I know how to balance a freaking checkbook! It doesn't' matter what i do, or how much money i believe i have (And i truly do not spend much, only on necessities, such as groceries, gas, the electric bill, etc.) no shopping in this house! No gambling. No drinking, even. All i do is work 7 days a week, for real, and yet i have to collect pennies and quarters from my kids to have any money to spend. Why? Td bank rips us off. No matter what we do, no matter what the balance says on the screen, td bank finds a way to steal from us - - at least tw) thousand in fees a month. This is criminal. I want to see this bank closed by the police. Someone has to stop these criminals. Customers cannot even close their accounts!!!

N  2nd of Jul, 2015 by
It might be helpful to contact your Conressman's office and request assistance from them in pressuring the bank to sort this out.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Something doesn't seem right here. $2, 000 per month in fees? What does the bank say the fees are for?
Ya, right.
N  3rd of Jul, 2015 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
"I have my doctoral degree."

Then why can't you understand the terms of your account that you agreed to?

"I know how to balance a freaking checkbook!"

If you are getting hit with OD fees, you clearly do not.

TD Bank Logo TD Bank