TD Bank / review: bad banking practices, worse customer service
Since TD's take over from Commerce bank, the services with this bank have _significantly_ worsened. Among the worst of the worse is their customer service. We, as customers put our trust in the bank by putting our money in the accounts through them. Instead of appreciating that trust and treating customers with professional courtesy, I have found their staff to be repeatedly rude, condescending, and/or unprofessional (New York, NY branch near the UN).
The Commerce Bank staff (where HAVE they gone?) were, comparatively, congenial, professional, and approachable, everything that TD is NOT. Anyone reading this, who does not bank with TD, do not. There are many choices, and TD should not be among the choices you make with your money--unless they go back to the way Commerce Bank did business and worked. Unless they begin to train their staff (or get rid of the ones with repeated complaints against them).
To anyone from TD Bank reading this (would be surprised--pleasantly, if someone cares to read what the customers have to say), here's a question for you: Why do you call your bank branches "stores"? This is on your website, the business cards of your supervisors (whose numbers cannot be reached because they are "either disconnected, or no longer in service"?)!
TD is a sad excuse for a bank
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - inheritance of $47,500,000.00
- TD Bank - not releasing funds
- TD Bank - wire
- TD Bank - customer service
- TD Bank - be aware of using low interest cash advance from the credit card