Menu
NedGroup Investments Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

NedGroup Investments
reviews & complaints

www.nedgroupinvestments.co.za

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

NedGroup Investments Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with NedGroup Investments at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for NedGroup Investments has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of NedGroup Investments. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

NedGroup Investments reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest NedGroup Investments reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
C
7:04 am EDT

NedGroup Investments Bad service. Incorrect transfer of funds to wrong account.

On 20th May, I asked my local financial advisor at Westville Mall to withdraw my investment as I needed to pay transfer fees for a property I recently purchased.I was told that they would fill in the forms and I must come back on 23 May just to sign. The money would be in my bank account on 25th. After several checks at the Standard Bank ATM which showed no deposit, I went to my advisors. They were adamant that the money was in my account. I went to Standard Bank and after extensive inquiries, they found that my investment was in someone else's account. Standard Bank were unable to swop the money into my account as NGI must recall it and they had made no request. It took 16 days instead of 3 days to reflect in my account and because my transfer fees were late, I had to pay occupational rent of R3185, and I lost R240 in interest. I feel that NGI should re-pay these amounts as this was their mistake. But they refused.
Management for the Durban area were quick to blame me for not checking the form. I know I have only got 1 bank account, which NGI used successfully 3 times in June 2015, so how could this mistake have been made? All accounts used are kept on their files, with no indication of being closed or active.The account NGI used was closed in 2007 and had since been given to another Standard Bank customer. Yes, Standard Bank re-cycle account numbers. My money, almost R112 000, was left in a strangers account and could have been used at any moment. I told NGI that this was their mess and accounts should be flagged as closed, current etc.
I got a text from NGI telling me all my personal details have been updated. I phoned to check, and they have 4 bank accounts in my name including the one now used by a Standard Bank client when in fact I only have 1. So nothing has changed. They still had my old address, even though I notified them of my change of address. What update!
Knowing that my investment could have been spent at any moment caused unbelievable worry and anguish, NGI should have paid me out immediately as they could afford to wait. But they would not. Is this the right way to treat loyal investors?

Investor number [protected]

Read full review of NedGroup Investments
Hide full review

Is NedGroup Investments legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals NedGroup Investments as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, NedGroup Investments stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering NedGroup Investments should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

NedGroup Investments earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: NedGroup Investments achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Nedgroupinvestments.co.za has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows NedGroup Investments website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nedgroupinvestments.co.za has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Nedgroupinvestments.co.za appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Nedgroupinvestments.co.za has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The nedgroupinvestments.co.za may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

NedGroup Investments contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with NedGroup Investments?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NedGroup Investments Customer Service. Initial NedGroup Investments complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NedGroup Investments above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NedGroup Investments. Discuss the issues you have had with NedGroup Investments and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.