TD Bank / new fees??? switch banks now!

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I opened my account in Philly about 3 1/2 years ago. While using TDbank in Maine(which was a major pain in the ### because their systems didn't link up) the branch manager told me that I am very lucky to have this account because I will be "grandfathered" in for the no atm fees forever. Well I guess now I was wrong! I was just charged my first $15 dollar maintenance fee for my balance dropping below $100.

I keep almost 99% of my money in an online bank that pays super high interest and charges no fees whatsoever(Ally.com)! This bank will even contact you if your balance drops below a certain amount...fathom that! A Bank that actually cares.

TdBank has is all wrong here(not to mention the new website design sucks)!!! They don't give a ### about their customers. During a recession they are taking money out of people's pockets...not to mention you don't earn any interest with the money that you do actually have!!! I would highly suggest looking into Ally Bank online. I have had a great experience with them. Their website is so easy to use. I plan on canceling my account as soon as I switch over my automatic payments.

Comments

• Em
      30th of Sep, 2009

That fee has nothing to do with ATM Fees. It is charged if for any day within the 30 Days
    of your cycle you fall below $100. It sucks I got charged too for the first time but they did advise via mailing last month.