The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TD Bank — direct deposit
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
TD Bank did some upgrading of their system from Friday Setember 25 until Monday September 28th, 2009. What they did not tell their customers was that anyone who was getting their payroll, pension, disability, unemployment or any other funds check deposited in this time frame will have to wait until the 28th to get their funds. There was no letter advising of this to their customers with the monthly statements. When I called the bank they said well if you bank on line it states we are updating our system, yes it did state that, however it did not state that direct deposit funds would not be available. Now what about the people who do not have a computer and do any kind of banking on line? what about the elderly people who would have needed that money for medication, or what if someones rent was due and they were waiting for their pay check to be direct deposited. For this TD bank has failed their customers. Shame on them..
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues