TD Bank / america's most inconvenient bank

Somerville, NJ, United States Review updated:

Took repeated visits to the bank and multiple phone calls, wasted a lot of time on the phone trying to get these dumbos to change one savings account to another type, and they still haven't done it. This is one of the worst banks I have seen. I should have heeded my alarm bells when I opened the account a few months ago, they did it fast but made a typo in my wife's name, the agent said, oops, I cannot correct it on the spot, we should have walked away right then and there but didn't (I had to spend time on the phone later and we had to come back in person because of the dumbo). I certainly do not recommend this bank to anyone.

Je
Mar 12, 2013

Comments

• Fr
      Jul 10, 2017

Unfortunately, as you said, they are the most INconvenient bank. The only convenient thing they do is stay open late and open a few hours on Sundays. However, they don't get anything done correctly the first time. I have had multiple problems with their account set up process, errors in applying funds to an HSA, typos on documents, etc. Also, call their customer service line and you are guaranteed a 10-30 minute wait with an annoying TD Bank advertisement loop... its short, so you have to hear the same thing over and over, and very loud, so you cannot even put them on speaker and do work while you are waiting.