Tata Indicom Postpaid Mobile / Customer care executives provide wrong information

1 India Review updated:

I am using two tata indicom postpaid numbers and my numbers are under one scheme that incoming call is free on one of my mobile number while the number is in roaming... Customer Care Executive changed My Tariff Plan without informing me... They informed me at the end of month... and now they are generating the bill according to new tariff plan which is around 8000/-.

I called them and one of them gave wrong information to me about my tariff plan... when i filed a complaint against them they said we will revert back to you within 24 hrs and now its more then 48 hrs but still no response from them... i just want to know whether the customer guys are their for helping us or for misguiding us... Customer Care guys are really too irritating... they themself dont knw the scheme and they just try to influence their customers with wrong information and only their users suffer ultimately...

Comments

16th of Oct, 2007
    Tata Indicom Postpaid Mobile - not returning my water bill & not activating my connection
    India

hi!!!!
    i have bought a connection 1 month ago.it is still not activated.i have called your ganesh nagar office at 01164590998.they have taken my original water bill.my owners are forcing me to return that but ur office members are not doing so.
    plzzzzzzzz tell them to send that bill back 2 me.
    form no.:DL00592648
    ESN/RUIM: A10000020815BB(80C0B52A)
    MY CURRENT PH. NO.: 09250235548

• Ni
      3rd of May, 2008
    tataindicom/postpaid mobile - not returning my water bill & not activating my connection
    India

i am Nimesh P. Upadhyaya from navsari not receiving my bills regularly and some services like ISD CALLING being stop after few days from activation.

• Ra
      20th of Aug, 2010

i got a full & final stalment letter for close the tata number its 9212036802. But they always genrate new bill. There comes call from collection department

23rd of Mar, 2011

my number is 02686451229 i cancelled this postpaid connection

please do the needfull (+918866226523)

joy