TATA Indicom / Worst customer care & power less nodal officer!

I am using services of Tata Indicom from last one year and have almost seven connections for me and my staff. I bought a new connection in .E.M.I.Scheme and a Faulty hand set of Make Haier was on dt.6.8.2007 in the evening hours at my house. I came to know about the fault on next day that the mic of it was not working properly. I called at the customer care they suggested me to go to their repair center and got the set checked. I went to the given address and they told me that Haier set was not checked their, I again call to customer care they again told me wrong address . In the third attempt I got the correct address of repair center. The repairer told me that the mic is not in working proper. I again called the customer care and told the whole story and requested them to replace the hand set. They did not gave me any satisfactory answer.

I mail a complaint to feed back form of Tata Indicom but no response got from them. Then after two days I contacted the Nodal officer telephonically as well as mailed him full detail. He assured me for the better and next day their head office called me and told me they will replace the set after two day because of shortage of stock. But after two day they again called me that they will not replace the set. I again mailed a complaint to nodal officer but till date waiting for the action.

A  10th of Sep, 2007 by
Just Says Bye to tata and switch to some other network or will loose ur money and purchase all sorts to problems as they only consider the clients/ customers up till they actually invest and take there connection...

I would suggest no one to opt for a tata indicom as i myself has done this mistake and now again switching back to airtel...

Tata Teleservices Logo Tata Teleservices