TATA Indicom / Billing problem!

1 India Review updated:

Appa Saheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025
Tel: (022) [protected]
e-mail: nodalofficer.corp@tatatel.co.in

Dear Ms. Navaz Karanjia,
This bears the reference of our telephonic conversation regarding problems we are facing since, we opted for Tata Indicom.

We regret to inform you the services we were offered from Tata Indicom are not provided, which we have never expected. We opted initially for five connections, considering the international service reputation of TATAS & increasing the more number of connections. Your products were offered under schemes to us by Mr. Ibrar & Mr. Sanjay Chouhan is as follows: The C. U. G. on all our connection will be absolutely free; no charges have to be paid for C. U. G. All connections outgoing and incoming to each other will be absolutely free in U.P. & Uttaranchal except Ghaziabad – Noida on following No. [protected] – 51 –53 – 54 – 55 – 56, [protected]. The Life Time Free Incoming & Outgoing calls from Walky # 6452251 to Mobile # [protected], Mobile # [protected] to Walky # 6452251 and Walky # 6452252 to Mobile # [protected], Mobile # [protected] to Walky # 6452252.

On Dated 19 – 08 – 06 we have given Check# 326881 for Rs.10294.00 in favor of M/S Varta Tele Ventures and Check# 326886 for Rs.2500.00 in favor of M/S T. T. S. L. We were assured that we will be getting all our connections activated the day our check clears and amount reaches to M/S Varta Tele Services. The amount reached in your dealers account within three working days.

Unfortunate parts start from this point, now nobody was giving proper reply of our calls, because we have not received anything from your end, neither Instruments nor any information about that. After eight working days the phones were delivered, which were not in working conditions.

After ten – eleven days few connections started working, but the services committed to us were not at all provided on our connections. On the assurance of the marketing staff that all these problems will be sort out and every thing in your bill will be rectified from next month, you pay the bill of September 06. We have paid the bill of September 06. On there assurance we have taken two more connections under the same scheme and we have given Check# 323243 for Rs.3000.00 in favor of M/S Varta Tele Ventures and Check# 323244 for Rs.1000.00 in favor of M/S T. T. S. L.

Unfortunately the services and features offered to us were neither provided to us nor any concrete answer was given, we have discussed and narrated our problems every where and every body. We brought our problems regularly in the kind notice of following persons with proper evidences and documents:

Mr. Ibrar [[protected], [protected]] said my job is over; I have sold the connections, now you discuss your problems in office. Mr. Alok [[protected]] said that I am new of just two months in this organization and not knowing the things so well. Mr. Shelly [[protected]] not attended our phone. Mr. Sanjay Chouhan [[protected]] not attend phones at all, by mistake he picked once our phone and said I am busy in meeting with my boss Mr. Vikas, discuss the matter later on. While we said give us your boss mobile number, he refused to provide that and even threatened that if you will complaint at any level you will be in trouble in future technically, nobody will help you out. Mr. Manish [[protected]] Zonal Head U.P. West not attended our phone.

After discussing the matter with you on 11 – 09 – 06, in evening we received the call from Mr. Kesar that all our problems shall be rectify within a day or two. But till today dated 22-10-2006 the services offered regarding CUG Charges and other charges are not rectified. All our connections are not even activated under single CUG scheme as it was taken. We have visited many times to your Moradabad office and requested for the bill correction and service correction. Unfortunately no action is being taken till 19–10–06. We have lodged our grievances at corporate office Tel. No. 022–[protected] on 11–09–06, 18–09–06 and 19–10–06. We have lodged our grievances at Tel. No. 121 on 05–10–06 Complaint No. [protected] & 07–10–06 Complaint No. [protected].

We were force to call you again to get a receipt of letter regarding our problems in your Moradabad office; no body was ready to accept the letter of complaint. As you instructed to Mr. Kapil to receive our said letter, Mr. Kapil has received the same after half an hour of your instructions. You can very well understand the way of functioning & importance of corporate office instructions.

You are kindly requested to look into the matter on priority, our October 06 bill is hammering us and we are facing mental harassment and agony from your organization. We are unable to understand whether we should continue your connection or surrender the same. Because while in initial phase we are facing these billing problems and there is no solution at all, in future we may have to appoint a person separately to look after your billing matter every month. If you fail to adjust our excess amount charged in our September & October 06 Bill with in next six working days, kindly return our total amount paid to M/S Varta Tele Services & M/S T.T.S.L. Services. We will be forced to take up the matter with TRAI, all expense occur in processing the matter.

With Regards,
M. K. Sinha.

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Jun, 2007

A Tata Indicom mobile (9239090825) user is continuously calling on my mobile and using slag language and giving threat to me.

• Su
      16th of Jul, 2007

I host my mobile on 7/7/07 at 11.50 pm. my number is 9270053964 this phone is nominated on swati more who is my wife. But phone is working and should be at Nala sophara station. I also make the complaint on 8/7/07 at vasai relay station. My current c/o no. is 9867874181, Gyandendra Sharma.

• Ra
      6th of Dec, 2007

meh ek tata ka walky use kar raha tha jiska kuch billing problem hai me apke costomer care mey kafee bar complent kar chuka hui magar koi nahi sunta mery naam per app logo ney ek or walky diya magar mughey wo ajtak nahi mila to mey uskabill knu bharu apka intoletion wala ladka VINOD KUMAR SHARMA MOB 9811990567 MATRIX PROCSSING HOUSE mey kam karta hai or logo ke conection mey hera phery karta hai

• Pr
      14th of Feb, 2008

It true that the service of the mobile depment of tata very poor i have taken the mobile by submiting the all documents but till today its not actived they r telling we lost the documents.

I am very sorry to say being a such big mobile service provider this kind of mistek will cost us havly.

• Gs
      9th of Apr, 2008

My Phone No:04064611812, Due to unbilled, abnormal billing with out any justification my phone out going calls are barred, The customer care officials are not qualified and cannot understand the complaint. After complaining to nodal officer, it is being delayed, Because of faulty telephone instrument or may of reason i am not aware of excess unpaid billing, yet to decide the issue. If some Tataindicom officials see the problem, please attend the problem or can have my interaction.

• Cu
      7th of May, 2008

I know.. this is the worst service. But money matters!!!

• Ba
      29th of Aug, 2008

Dear Everyone,

Our people will not learn. I was one of them. I was warned by many not to go for a TATA INDICOM connection. I went ahead, trusting the TATA brand name. In my entire life, I never had such a horrible experience with any service provider.

FOLKS, IF YOU ARE NOT PARTICULAR THAT YOU WILL LEARN ONLY FROM YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, NEVER EVER DEAL WITH TATA INDICOM. YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING WORSE!!!

1st of Dec, 2008

i have sumit my sim and all bills but my security rs500 not refund why? my no 9219517232 at agra aco. no.801593681

• As
      15th of Jun, 2009

my name is asiya iam sending message to welcome tune code to 12800 but are sending not valid but they are cutting charges 3 for 1 sms what is this we r not fool are idiot 9299153624