Tata Indicom Broadband / Bunch of ###!

1 India Review updated:

Re: Tata Indicom Broadband

I don't know which language to use. You people stand even worst than ###. From today onwards i will always refer tata indicom as ###. In my entire life i will never suggest any body to go with with TATA Indicom. On top of that i have already logged on to bloggers site and mentioned my experience which i have faced with you people. You people have harassed me so much for 1 week that i cannot explain. I am not able to use my internet from last sunday onwards. From monday onwards i am calling customer care twice each and every day. You can check your records for the same. The best part is every time i have to hold for 10 minutes to talk to unprofessional hindi speaking illiterate jats and Jugars. I have already spend RS.250 in calling up you people but problem remains the same. From each and every cal centre executive i get the same reply we are getting it checked and will reply shortly. I wonder from last monday you people are checking and checking. Your technician came to my house to get it rectified, he just changed the wire and told every thing is fine. Links are down. Try to log in after half an hour it will work and he went away. I tried logging in after 1 hour it did not work. I again called customer care i got the same answer. We will get it checked.Please your customer care needs training drastically. I just want to know form you ### that on which business model you are working. I will like to share one data with you people because i am sure that no one must be knowing in your company. Penetration of internet connection is just 7 percent in entire India. I dont know your share in 7 %. So tell your your manager about this fact. I am sure that your manager will not understands it because he must be graduate from any tom dick and hary university. Share this information with a person who has got some brian. You will definitely lose me as a customer after 1 months because i have paid for my services. And for god sake you have little bit of shame left in your then please get my problem resolved. Any which ways i have already taken it as a loss and worst customer service i have ever experienced in my entire life. Shame on you people.

Regards,
Amit Sharma
Contct no-[protected]
User id - Ajay Sharma 009

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2008

Hi Amit,
    I truely agree that these ci=ustomer care associates need trainning very badluy. I have come 15 days back to Pune and before that i was in mumbai. i never had such problem there which i am facing here. No commitment towards customers and this city has a lot to grow. I really feel like going back to Mumbai but don't have any option right now.
    I was trying for TATA indicom broadband connection but these people are very negligent...and they even can't talk to customers. i wonder how these people work here.

Do you ahev any idea of which internet provider is good in Pune - Pimple saudagar area.

Shailja.

• Ta
      9th of Apr, 2009

tata indicom is a ###ing no good mother ###ing connection, i hooked up with a photon+ which u ###s told is unlimited (tat is 1250rs monthly)but my bill is gone up to more than 20000 rs, y the hell u ### named it as unlimited when it has a limit of only 15gb, do u ###s know the meaning of unlimited ...and u people never informed me in the first place that the unlimited in ur idiotic connection has limit...im not paying the bill go ### ur self u mf.

22nd of Apr, 2009

i took photon+ i hardly downloaded 4or 5GB but i got my first bill RS4980 did u all got like that even download speed is 40kbps sumtimes its 2kbps also ...