Tata Indicom Broadband / Billing problem
Finally after facing problem from last three days I went to Tata Indicom Broadband VSNL office at Kalyaninagar, Pune and request to activate Internet connection. Your executive Deepak was there who listened to my request carefully and helped me out of that. Your customer care services ([protected]) is the worst among all I myself have called more then 20 times and told all the details and problems I am facing. They only know how to apologies and give time of next half hour but has no solution atoll. From your billing department Treafa Hiwale firstname.lastname@example.org she called me 3 days back and asked me for my account statement to mail her where its reflects the payment details, I did it immediately on her email id above. Today after 3 days she call me and tells that she haven’t received any mail from me. I have all the sent mails in my sent mailbox.
My problem was that I paid all my 4 months of bill in advance Rs. 3,692.00/- by cheque and its cleared also even after that my Internet connection was inactivated due payment due on the first month. Who is going to pay me the loss of 3 days and my telephone charges of speaking with your non-tollfree customer service?
Now after 3 days my Internet connection is activated but in my In My usage account its still showing me outstanding Amount 983.82/- even after these guys have all my payment details.
More Tata Indicom Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them