Target - Waco, TX / deceptive registry for baby returns!
My daughter is expecting her first child in July. I. She registered at Target and Burlington in Waco, TX. We sorted through duplicate gifts and tried to exchange them for other things on her list. Her registry was available; but the clerk said she had to have a purchase list. If the items were not on the purchase list and she did not have a receipt - this is the procedure: she asked for my purchase list and her driver's license; even though the item was purchased at Targets, she was told she could only make 2 item returns. She even had a gift card to which the clerk added one item. She was told that she could return only 1 more item and then her driver's license was flagged for rejections of other returns. She purchased around $50.00 of different baby items. The total was over the gift card amount. Why doesn't Target let registers know their policy? Why want they allow returns for gift cards or allow returns for other items? I will let others know about this policy and encourage people attending the baby showers to not buy at Targets. Targets is used by both families for many purchases. Target will lose more customers, because they will shop at other stores, such as Walmart.
More Target - Waco, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - payment not received
- Target Brands Target Store in Northridge - optical department
- Target Brands - diaper rash cream
- Target Brands - xbox controller
- Target Brands - activating a new phone, wireless sales staff