Target, Minnetonka, MN / customer service
I was doing the self-checkout, stepped away for a second to return my basket, when the gal behind me, in line, stepped up to the machine I was using. I told her I wasn't done yet, she started yelling at me-like it was my fault. This girl kept-up verbally abusing me and standing super close to me. I yelled at her to step back and move away from me (she was less than a foot away and in my face). She and her mother called for security. I would not take my method of payment out until she backed off, she wouldn't and keep hovering over me. Did I mention there were two other self-checkout stations that were open, she could have used? No, she bullied me, until I pointed out she had options. The security guard told me that I couldn't use 'that language' in the store. I have a first amendment right to express my self in any manner I choose. Did I mention the gal was colored? While that has never made a difference to me before, the security guard was also colored and within a blink of an eye, I was in the wrong.
Never again Target. Never again.
More Target, Minnetonka, MN Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns