Tagged.com / can't seem to get comfirmation code to login to the website.

1 independence, United States Review updated:
Phone: 816-886-2770

well i've been having alot of complicatons while using tagged.com. my first complaint was for not being able to reply to my viewers who visited my page because i exceeded my failed captcha limit, inwhich it caused me to cancel my account. so i decided to create another one, usng my other email. my name was blocking me from using that account. so i cancel it. then i finally get one crated and customized to my liking, then i couldn't login needed a confirmatom code, which i never got thru my email address. i wanted to go back and just cancel it altogether, but i was uynabvle to get to my page. so once again i figured i'd created another one, since the site won't let me in. today i ceated another account, in which i finally got in with neww account, but the confirmation code needed never did show up in my email address. so why is the tagged teamsters not sending the confirmation codes that us users need. i feel it a waste of time to keep going thru theses unnecssary changes for a site that supposed to be fun and free. i enjoy meeting the people that i have, but i see alot of things wrong with tagged.com and you all need to fix the problems or shut the website down and make room for someone or another site to take you place. i sure hope i can get the confirmation codeds i need to open and login to me site today. or if not cani please just get in to cancel . i would appreciate it. i see that there a confirmatrion code for this page?

Me

Comments

• Al
      27th of Oct, 2008

Each time i am given a confirmation code in tagged, i don't seem to get it right. It increases the unableness for me to link up with people. I wish it could be stopped. Most people donot have this complain but i keep complaining to my friends. I havent gotten up six people on tagged and it's been over two weeks now.

• Al
      27th of Oct, 2008

I REALLY AM GETTING PISSED ABOUT THIS CONFIRMATION CODE STUFF, BECAUSE IT'S A KIND OF HINDERING ME FROM MEETING PEOPLE ON TAGGED. I CANT SEND MESSAGES, WINKS, COMMENTS AND OTHER STUFF IT CARRIES . I WISH IT COULD BE STOPPED OR ANYHOW REMOVED FROM WHAT I HAVE TO DO. IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS ON TAGGED AND I STILL CANNOT CONTACT ANY OF THE PEOPLE I SEE. ALL THAT STUFF ABOUT CAPTCHA FAIL LIMIT SHOULD HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE.

I AWAIT A RESPONSE...

ALFRED

• Su
      1st of Nov, 2008

I am TOTALLY fed up with Tagged as I am unable to log in. Confirmation Code?? WHAT Confirmation Code Tagged?? Nothing ever arrives in my In box from them. And surprise, Support does not respond to emails either. Having checked out Tagged further by searching on the Net, I won't be associating myself with it anymore.

• Su
      15th of May, 2018

@Sue I have same problem and I don, t know if anybody read this comments???

• Ti
      12th of Nov, 2008

Please can someone give me an e-mail address for tagged so I can ask them to delete my profile. I keep getting e-mails even though I disabled this option and I cannot get into the site to delete my profile. I am totally annoyed.

15th of Nov, 2008

i cant send back mesages to my ppl's cauz i cant understand the confirmation codes and now it keep saying'you have exceeded your captch fail limit' if myspace dont have it why does tagged got to-what kind of mess is that!!!

• If
      17th of Dec, 2008

Hi,
    I have not been able to get tagged.com website opened not to even talk of logging in. Please I can not have access to my page to check my messages etc.

Please respond fast.

Ifedolapo.

• Ff
      6th of Jan, 2009

Please, someone tell me, how can i delete my profile in Tagged.com?

• Kr
      10th of Feb, 2009

Help I want to be deleted off tagged.com tell me how

• Ga
      18th of Apr, 2009

i have been trying to open a tagged account via my friends pc because like most people i like to meet and talk to new people but everytime i have tried to open a account and i have searched for potential friends and have even had friend requests excepted then for some reason my account has been cancelled but with no explaination. i could understand it if i had done something wrong but as far as i am aware i haven, t so would appriciate it if i could get a answer

• Se
      27th of Apr, 2009

for some strange reason i deactivated my account... now tagged says my account is cancelled and i cannot get acess to it... at least i should be able to re activate my account when i want to...because i have been trying to activate my tagged account for a week now... i would appreciate it if i could get some acess to my account...

• Ka
      16th of May, 2009

will someone from tagged.com please tell me why i am unable to access my tagged page? i open the page but it does not open up to where i can see my friends comments or tags. its been six days now.

• Yo
      11th of Jul, 2009

[protected]@yahoo.com please aktif

The account for that email address was canceled and can't be accessed

• Me
      17th of Jul, 2009

i want to injoi with tagged again itry yo do that but icant my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Me
      17th of Jul, 2009

I need configration code soon as posible

• To
      29th of Jul, 2009

i can't reopen my account whats wrong with you at tagged

• Ha
      30th of Jul, 2009

I have a major ### about tagged and I could really use some help. Tagged says they aren't responsible for external programs and Captcha won't respond at all. I can't do anything on my page. Can't send tags, messages, comments, add new friends. If I try, my whole page goes gray except for a box in the middle of the screen that says (you have exceeded your captcha fail limit) I have searched all over and have found no fix yet. Please, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

• At
      31st of Jul, 2009

WHY IN THE FRIGGING HELL DONT YOU JUST TELL US HOW TO REMOVE THIS CAPTCHA FAIL LIMIT?? WHATS THE USE OF TAGGED IF YOU CANT RESPONE TO ANYONE..

4th of Aug, 2009

im recieving mail an tags but cant get on my page what is wrong

11th of Aug, 2009

i am receiving mails from friends on tagged but can not read messages sent. i tried severally to rectify the problem, but my effort was in vain. what could be the problem please.

• Ca
      7th of Sep, 2009

i cannot access my messages or repost comments, , can you help me