Tagged.comemail account cancelled

B Review updated:

i joined Tagged.com in september and have had no problem with it so far and have made many friends on it and enjoyed using the site, but i tried to log on today and found out my email account had been cancelled because they said someone else had registered with that email addresss. Surely if i've been a member since september and then someone else registers with the same email they should know that something is not right and inform me and not just cancel my account this other so called user needs to be investigated and i should not have had my account cancelled. I am really angry at Tagged for letting this happen and want something done about it as i don't want to lose contact with the friends i've made on there

• Bishnu G King Sep 27, 2021

[email protected] (bishnu g ) The king

Jaylamoir Jun 14, 2021

My tagged account was cancelled for no reason and this is the third account I'm creating on tagged.please help me get it back.i can't afford to loose this account again

• Sh
    ShaniaJane Feb 08, 2021

Hello Please take action my tagged account was cancelled and was not available any more. I have not sent any photos nor have I disregarded any of the rules and regulations. and I don't know why. I don't want to file complaint but the tagged support itself didn't responding yet about the issue.I Lost my 3k friends in tagged that's my major concern and also I have pending cashouts there. Its hard losing that account without violating with any terms associated on that that app. And lastly the cancellation system of tagged is not a good idea they need to verify and check first before cancelling someone's account. Hope this will served as a peace of advice to that app, because I am not only the one who complaining about this cancellation. My email is [email protected]

Comments

• Za
    Zala Hardip Sep 17, 2019

My id is band piz open [email protected]

• Mo
    mohd zahir Feb 06, 2019

hello my account got cancelled for no reason pls help me [email protected]

• Ko
    Koong Buarod Dec 06, 2018

ทำไมบัญชีของฉันถูกยกเลิก?!
    ฉันไม่ได้รับคำเตือนใด ๆ !
    ฉันเป็น [email protected]

• Ce
    Cernat Sorin Dec 01, 2018

Mi-am anulat contul Tagged, acum 2 zile. Adresa mea de e-mail este: [email protected] Numele meu este Cernat Sorin.
    Aş vrea să reactivez contul. Mă puteţi ajuta? Vă mulţumesc anticipat.

• Rabie39 Jul 09, 2018

Day after day i become more and more disappointed from reinstate my profile

• Ir
    Iris Marie Jul 09, 2018

so [censored]!! i have been tagged user since 2010 why you just closed without reason!!! I did not do anything against your policies. I just picked the option that i am in a relation and be back again, BUT WHERE IS IT NOOOOW???????? I HAVE SENT TOO MANY EMAILS BUT IT SEEMS I WAS BLOCKED IN TAGGED SUPPORT CONTACT! I am not done playing PETS come on!!! Too many complain here but still you did'nt fixed!!! You wasted our time!!!

• Rabie39 Jul 09, 2018

@Iris Marie Hello,
    Tooo manu complain here and my issue stayed not fixed, they answered me told me that my profile in question was permanently closed for violating Tagged’s Terms of Service. I am asking if there is a way/solution to reinstate it, i remember that i never break tagged's termes service i did never abuse any user, all body came to me before cancelation it because i became in top first players, if some players ( haters ) reports profile of user by abuse tagged must react with it and protect that user. according FAQ's TOS Tagged

• Rabie39 Jun 18, 2018

Hello tagged support, i am a daily user of your website tagged.com, my full name is Rabie Rabaoui, i have big account in pets_game, with legit email adress [email protected] + legit my phone number +[protected], last night / morning tagged deleted my account without any reason, maybe causing by a GIFT_picture that i tried to set it, i tried to message tagged by many reports explaining my situation but no answer to my main emails adress, so, please tagged look to my situation and help me to reinstate my account [email protected]
    Thank you sincerely.

• Ke
    Kelvin okonkwo Feb 10, 2018

my account was cancel. [email protected]

• Ka
    kaisgamoudi May 19, 2017

my account is deleted without reason

• Ra
    Rachel Mckensie Apr 23, 2017

I got on tagged today, and all of a sudden without any warnings or notifications my account was cancelled now I lost contact with all my new friends and a possible relationship - thank you tagged! I will get in contact with friends I have contact numbers with and tell them to get rid of this unfair network and tell them to get all their friend to do the same and join me on google+.
    If you are bold enough to even attempt to contact me after cancelling my account without giving me a reason
    My email is : [email protected]
    I am not letting this dum act go so easy if you want to play unfair games soooo be it!

• El
    eleuda Apr 21, 2017

porque minha conta foi cancelada, e não recebi nenhum aviso

• Ms
    mscuddles Jan 04, 2017

I can't even get on the "tagged" site at all.. this is the message I am getting...
    .Hmm, we can't reach this page.
    Try this
    Make sure you’ve got the right web address: http://www.tagged.com
    Refresh the page
    Search for what you want...
    need help... [email protected]

• Ad
    ad Nov 11, 2016

Please review my account for reinstatement ' cause I never violate ur term of service thank u very much

• Re
    red_merlot Jun 20, 2016

yeah...huh?

• Li
    livewire45 Jun 20, 2016

you're crying because you aren't allowed to play mafia wars? is that what all that means?

• !!!!president""tm pets Jun 20, 2016

Like this is freakin going to do any good — grrrrr — these s. o. b"s that run tagged and their fkn safety squad are out of control — you buy gold to advance in their games and they have their freakin fingers on the deletion button anytime they feel froggy they can wipe out your profile — the suck with a capital"s" — im so pissed right now — I have had a profile with them since april of 2009 — but they had to wait till I invested some time and money in the whole process until the # deleted me — then I never recieved [email protected] from them telling me what I did — I just woke - up and my profile was gone — I put long hours into mafia wars and they did away with that and people lost thousands of dollars buying their fkn gold and we didn't get [email protected] in return so then pets — same deal — I spent a year building a group and building my value and these [email protected] woke - up one morning and decided it was my turn to get deleted — tagged is a illegal operation — you cant sell gold for the use of buying people/pets — I thought slavery was abolished and they arew making money out of it — what a shame — and its a united states of america company — somebody better read the constitution — that company needs to be buried along with the idiot that started the pets game/slave trading — this wont do [email protected] I bet on it — but atleast I got to vent a little bit — rock on — down with tagged and the sale of human beings

Signed freakin pissed off

Clark

• Je
    jessica nancy May 25, 2016

I lost my email account inn tagged.com. I had my email cancelled for no explanation. I have been a member since 2014. I had many friends and a great number of matches. this is kind of robbery and barbaric conduct by such famous site. I demand for my acount.

• Su
    Sunny99 Feb 21, 2016

hi
    I want to know why my account is saying it's invalid. its really awkward and I must confess. my account is [email protected]

• La
    Lawrence Adam-Fiorillo Sep 09, 2015

Hey Tagged, it's been about 3 years since I've accessed my account and now that I'm interested in going on again I get a message saying "warning account cancelled". I remember this has happened once before for no reason and I can't remember if I did anything against terms and conditions to deserve it this time either... or I am just unsure in if just because I haven't been active for so long. When I press link saying I've forgot my password as well I don't receive the email anywhere. Not even in junk or spam.
    Please re-activate my account as well, [email protected], unless of course I did do something against terms and conditions which I don't recall doing so, I'd like to at least be sure.

Charles White Aug 19, 2015

My E-mail account was canceled so can you please tell me the reason why "Tagged"

• To
    tonyb87 May 07, 2015

When i was logging off/signing out of my tagged account and then tried to sign back in it said that my account was deleted!!! Please reinstate my account [email protected]

norin carale Apr 26, 2015

tagged.com never reinstate my account

• Se
    Self'made kenny Apr 13, 2015

• Se
    Self'made kenny Apr 13, 2015

Please review my account for reinstatement. [email protected]

steven888 Feb 20, 2015

I cant get on my email address and want to reactive my tagged account

Star G Jan 17, 2015

I want my account back up

starrgas9 Jan 16, 2015

My account was also cancelled and I did not post anything inappropriate... how can this be fixed?

• Bi
    bigboy789 Dec 15, 2014

I can't get into my account

• Bo
    Bob harris Nov 20, 2014

Look I am so sorry a girl friend of mine saw that I was on Tagged n got mad n got into my account n put a picture of my private part I guess u New that u all would drop my account I never New that I've been with tagged for some years n never Thought of putting a bad picture on Here I'm to respectful for that

• Th
    the baddest chick Nov 14, 2014

I can't get in to my account

maximos Nov 12, 2014

I forgot my password plz help me to open my account or gave me any way to find out my password

• Am
    Amar1979 Nov 04, 2014

I'm Sorry About The Photo I Didn't Realized It Violated The Tagged Terms; But I Feel That My Account Should Have Received a Warning So I Could Had Correct The Issue Of The Photo. I am Requesting To Please Reopen My Account. I Will Promise To Not Violate Any More Tagged Laws I Will Be Much Careful Next Time Please Reinstate My Account If Possible Please.
    Sincerely
    Amar Deep
    [email protected]

• Lu
    luva2415 Oct 24, 2014

I was uploading images to my tagged account and then the next thing u kno it was telling me my account was canceled and now im mad cause i had a allot of new friends and pics on tht account and now i cant get even log on and its pissing me off

Jalayzia Oct 13, 2014

hı my account been canceled aswell and ı have some nıce frıend to talk and ı havent done anythınk wrong.pls help me [email protected]

• Ne
    nelia:) Sep 28, 2014

Am a user of Tagged a long time ago and now I can not access it . If I sign in, the response would be "there is an error please try again later". Could you please help me sign it, so I could open my account, I have established friends there, and there is special person became close to my heart that I want to meet in there. Thank you very much for your concern..

• Sh
    sharqawy696 Sep 20, 2014

Good day,

I’m AbdulWahab from Saudi Arabia and i m a member in tagged
    since 2008, what i would like you to know about this sit tagged costumer experience
    are too weak and unsupportable to the members since they don't have the time and
    the hi technology to help their customers in the way it should be all what they
    have if there is no solution they just cancel the member account without
    telling him the reason why at the member knew what he has done in order not to repeat
    it again and avoid it in the future, when they cancel the member account he
    loses money that he spent in pets, he loses the friend ship that he gathered
    since he was a member they don’t value what is the friendship is so please do something
    regarding this site ASAP since almost all members have the same issue.

Please check the emails I have sent them.

• Ar
    Aroon Rajan69 Dec 18, 2013

Hi ! Dear sir and madam
    Did gat any notice that you guise have
    Gave me couldn't gat back in tagged
    Had said account been cancel how is it fare ?
    So pleas gat access again would be much
    Appreciated thank you