Tagged / charged for cell phone spam
A friend invited me to join her "tagged" group. I read through all of their policies and it looked legit. I then provided my cell phone to register. They sent me a confirming text and then all hell broke loose. I started getting horoscopes sent to my cell in the form of text messages from "40544". I had no idea why I was getting these but eventually googled 40544 and replied with a STOP. I then found out they were charging my cell carrier $9.99 a month for the privilege of receiving their text spam! Within a week of cancelling 40544, I started receiving messages from Predicto from "654654". I googled that and found out they too were charging me $9.99 a month to receive their spam. What a rip off!! I called their company and complained. They claimed that I signed up and agreed to pay for their spam but I never agreed to that. If it was in their fine print somewhere I certainly didn't see it and they didn't make that clear with Tagged's confirmation text message. I'd love to see these idiots out of business and will agree to join a class-action law suit against them.
More Tagged Complaints & Reviews
- Tagged.com - email account cancelled 
- Tagged.com - re-activation of my account 
- Tagged.com - sites like this should be banned! 
- Tagged.com - can't seem to get comfirmation code to login to the website. 
- Tagged.com - my profile 
- Tagged - tagged member/pets
- Tagged - profile
- Tagged - somebody stole my identity 
- Tagged.com - tagged is nothing but a fraud and the owner/managers ought to be locked up in prison for life!
- Tagged - ratio fund transfer