Taco Cabana / missing order #135410
I want to complain an employee, Shabl, at Taco Cabana Sugar Land.
I placed my order 4 dozens of Breakfast TC Way on May 3, Wednesday at the cashier in store, I told Shabl that it was a future order that needed to be pick up on May 5, Friday, 7.45am. He promised that the tacos will be ready to pick up on time.
This morning, my husband stopped by to pick up the order, it was missing. Employees inside the store was blaming why was the order missed and who took the order.
This order is for Teacher Appreciation Week for my daughter's school teachers and Principal. When they saw me, it was 8.15am, the WHOLE school teachers and principal looked at me like I was so late, and without brining their food. They were starving.
You can never imagine how embrassed I was and I had to apologize to each of them. This just made me feel so bad and miserable.
How could this happen ????? Is there anyway you could refund me???
More Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Cabana - horrible, horrible, horrible customer service 
- Taco Cabana - got fired for no reason
- Taco Cabana - general manager junior olvera
- Taco Cabana - very rude customer service! 
- Taco Cabana - service 
- Taco Cabana - rude customer service
- Taco Cabana - unethical behavior and food
- Taco Cabana - the district manager amy
- Taco Cabana - barbacoa
- Taco Cabana - service, appearance & customer service