Taco Cabana / very rude customer service!

I went to a taco cabana on the 7th of this month august and i had the worst customer service ever. The guy at the drive thru was really rude i have a witness not sure why he was so rude but in my order i asked for chips and queso he argued with me telling me that i didn't which i know i did because thats all my co worker wanted to eat well after a while i just said alright how much would it be to get some chips? He said we don't take orders at the window? Then i asked if i could speak with his manager. The manager didn't even bother to go to the window he just said we can't take orders from the window all i wanted was to get some chips that in ordered in the first place the guy in the drive thru told me that I'm wasting his time which there were no other cars behind me and you don't tell that to CUSTOMERS which give you Business. So i went inside to speak with the manager which i have no idea WHY he is manager since he didn't want to hear me or be accommodating at all they were both rude the manager wouldn't look me in the eyes and i have had it so i contacted the corporate office they submitted a complaint but they never responded back to me so i guess rude and unprofessional ism runs in the company all the way up the chain!

Comments

• Bo
      26th of Feb, 2008

yup

• Re
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Taco Cabana - Service
    Conroe
    Tacocabana.com

Went to taco cabana at 202 s loop 336w conroe at 7:15am ordered are food kept having excuses first chicken wasnt ready then the beef wasnt 8am still have no food ! They had a attitude like it was are fault! Manger kept saying beef was cooked 1hr ago but didnt help us out any! Gave are money back on receipt # 345 very unhappy!!

28th of Oct, 2018
    Taco Cabana - Rude Manager
    Houston
    TacoCabana.com

I visit the Taco Cabana at 3922 Little York (Houston, Tx.) about 3 times a month, however this will be my last visit. The employee (140947) Vanessa that identified herself as the manager was extremely rude and nasty to not only me, but also her staff. I immediately requested a refund and will not be returning to this location.

12th of Nov, 2018
    Taco Cabana - Store hours
    Houston
    Texas

The store on i10 and uvalde clearly has a sign that says 24 hours but is closed by 12 this is the only taco cabana in Houston that does that all other ones are open 24hours

I get hungry after hours fix this please