Taco Bell / slippery floor
I was a patron inside this restaurant along with my husband and son. I placed my order, then realized as I was walking to my seat that the floor was extremely slippery and greasy. I politely mentioned this to the cashier, saying that I wouldn't want to see someone fall and get hurt. She said to me, "that's why we have the wet floor sign out." and turned away. I felt this was very rude, and nothing was done about the floor. Being in customer service myself, this was not the solution I was looking for. She was very non-commital and dismissed me like a child. I will not be back.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Dare you to unsubscribe. No, really...
- Taco Bell - Food/ Menu
- Taco Bell - Customer service
- Taco Bell - 2x potatoe gbb, no egg, fresco
- Taco Bell - mexican pizza