Taco Bell Store # 024143 / rude employee

1 MISSOURI CITY TEXAS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-788-7489

I was customer # 394 at Taco Bell in Missouri City, Texas. I went through drivetru and it was a hispanic girl with a cap on, heavy build told me the pepperoni pizza would take 7 minutes and pullup. I waited in front for about 25 minutes, no one ever came to deliver but they had charged my credit card, well the rest of food I had was now cold. When I saw no one was coming to bring it, I drive back through drive thru and now this smart --- avoids dealing with me ( the hispanic girl or light skinned whatever and walks and laughs and tells little black girl to help me. She then asks about my pizza and they still don't have it ready. Finally the little black girl apologizes, it wasn't her fault that she was working with this stupid uncaring person. I did call back and complain to Edward manger, how far it goes it don't know. There are lots of people who would love to do her job and do it well > I guess if I was mexican I would have gotten better service from her. Diana Ina

Comments

• Ha
      15th of Feb, 2009

Somehow this sounds more like a racial complaint then anything else. I am finding it extremely hard to take this seriously, I suggest changing your wording next time.

• Ca
      15th of Feb, 2009

its not racial its just not politicly correct. however to get back to the original complaint, i don't think her lack of respect or costomer service had anything to do with your race it probably had more to do with the fact that she makes $6.15 an hour without benifits and just doesn't care. Most are just kids with a lack of respect or appreciation for their jobs.

• Ju
      18th of Aug, 2010

Since when do they serve peperoni pizza at Taco Bell.

• Ge
      10th of Dec, 2010

i love how you identified all employees by their race...