Taco Bell / discrimination!
Recently my son Jeron Chisholm was hired by Taco Bell in rock hill sc on heckle blvd, he went through a service called vocational rehab. to get this job; because he is autistic. His first manager by the name of Cassandra help him to the fullest, and then was let go. Then, another manager came in and wanted to fire Jeron on the spot ,without even knowing him. He wants to work and enjoys the people there, then all of sudden he hasn't been put on the schedule in months, because they say they don't have any work. He is a great worker and when shown what to do he does it well. Now I'm thinking that this has all happened, because of his disability. Now, i would like some help, because i got some of my information from employees. please respond, i hope this isn't a case of discrimination.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - taco bell in oakland, tn 38060 
- Taco Bell - customer service 
- Taco Bell - food 
- Taco Bell - service 
- Taco Bell - customer service