Taco Bell / poor customer service

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

I arrived at the Taco Bell at 2501 Babcock rd. San Antonio, Tx. 78229 at 10:01 pm. An employee was in the process of locking up the lobby doors. He advised me they were closed. I asked what time the lobby closed. He said at 10:00 pm which I already assumed of course. I advised him my car was not running very well right now and I could not sit in the drive through line and I was getting an order to go. He just said sorry and continued to lock the door. So I went home and had a lousy sandwich for dinner. Thanks a lot for the POOR POOR POOR customer service. That particular Taco Bell just reopened after being closed for remodeling for a couple months. Nice way to welcome your customers back. It will be a long long time before I go to Taco Bell again if ever!!!

Ri
Oct 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 28, 2017

It isn't poor customer service (technically it was no service). They have posted hours for in-store business and closed at the advertised time. It's no one's fault but your own that you didn't make it on time. If your car has troubles, find somewhere else that is open or leave at an earlier time. You are an inconsiderate person for expecting this individual to make exceptions for you.