Taco Bell / day-old taco salad
I went through the drive-thru at this location and ordered a taco salad. They often times have a taco salad on display underneath a bell jar in the dinning area. This sits there all day! Well, the night I went through the drive-thru... I got the day-old taco salad. When I got home, no less than three minutes later, I opened the taco salad…. The sour cream was glazed over and hard, the “meat” and beans were stone cold. The lettuce was very, very dry. I am 100% positive that they gave me a day-old taco salad. I've also been over-charged at this location several times. Watch your # when you do business with this location.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Online order
- Taco Bell - Wait time/store un-clean/no manager/
- Taco Bell - hours
- Taco Bell - taco bell 029079
- Taco Bell - the customer service is horrible!