Taco Bell / 49 minutes in drive thru
50 minute wait in taco bell drive thru at West Des Moines Iowa location. Ridiculous. I am no longer a customer. (Especially since the cashier was "gaming the orders" to make receipts look like the wait wasn't nearly as long as it was & when I finally got up to the pick up window the cooks were joking around instead of completing orders for me & the 8 cars behind me.) This is not the first time I have had to wait a long time at this location, last visit it was over half an hour. I could have made bean burrito from scratch in the time it took to be served. Next time i will...
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - 5 for 5 promo/deal?
- Taco Bell - product
- Taco Bell - Customer service
- Taco Bell - rude customer service
- Taco Bell - faulty order and food!!