T Mobile / service interruption
"senior citizens/Retired customers who receive social security benefits"
It has never been considered by the executives of T mobile, that you have retired customers who are on fixed income (paid monthly). Some
people receive their benefits on the first, third or the fifth of the month. Then you have the people who receive benefits on the first, second, third or fourth Wednesdays of the month.
The problem is as follows: Customers who receive their benefits on the fourth Wednesday of the month may exceed the deadline and the service is cut off. For example: The fourth Wednesday may come between the 21st and the 30th of the month. If the payment due date
is the 14th day of the month. Now you have retired customers who
have no service until his or her check arrive.
I strongly encourage you to consider a "grace payment period" for retirees/seniors ONLY. IF SAID CUSTOMERS CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH PROOF THAT THEY ARE RECEVING SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS, THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN A GRACE PERIOD. IF THE BILL IS NOT PAID IN FULL AT END OF GRACE PERIOD INTERRUPT THE SERVICE.
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.