Symantec Norton Internet Security / rebate scam!
For the second year in a row I bought Norton Internet Security and sent in the two rebates, both for $30. I received one rebate with no problem but as the year before received a post card stating that I had not sent all the information and was late in submitting. Knowing I meticulously followed detail in submitting the rebate, I wrote and asked them to send a copy of my envelope with mailing date and its contents. Of course I never heard from them again and feel that two times is a sure indication that (1) we are being scammed and (2) not to use them again. Maybe it is time to call the State Service Commission.
More Symantec Norton Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus
- Norton - unauthorised credit card charge 
- Norton Antivirus - useless customer service 
- Norton - security breach and privacy intrusion