Swarovski / cracked ring and crystal fell apart
I purchased this ring at the Mohegan Sun Swarovski Outlet and fell in love with it immediately. Unfortunatly, I only was able to wear it for 4 months. The ring cracked along the bottom and the crystal fell apart. I pulled out my warrenty and went back to the store to inquire on what needed to be done to replace my ring. I was given a telephone number to call, which I did. The customer service representative let me know that due to the design of this ring it could not be repaired and it was not eligble for a full replacement, but I could purchase another at 1/2 price.
This is just not exceptable to me. Paying $230 for a ring that last a few months and then another $115 top replace it. It really is bothering me that Swarovski is advertising this ring on all of their billboards. I won’t buy another item from them.
More Swarovski Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski Crystals - swarovski crystals are beyond repair! 
- Swarovski - awful customer service 
- Swarovski - losing my watches 
- Swarovski - earrings turning green 
- Swarovski - customer service 
- Swarovski Nirvana Petite Ring - broken nirvana ring rip off
- Swarovski North America - dismal customer service at boutique 
- Swarovski Snow Crystals - will not repair
- Swarovski - crystalline oval white watch
- Swarovski - "rose gold" ring