Having problems with Fossil Group?

Fossil Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2007. The latest review Fossil watch quality and service facilities and customer care staff behaviour was posted on Feb 14, 2021. The latest complaint customer service was resolved on Nov 22, 2014. Fossil Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 47 reviews. Fossil Group has resolved 11 complaints.

Fossil Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 449 3056 (Customer Service)
+1 972 234 2525 (America)
+852 3467 2888 (Asia Pacific)
901 S. Central Expy

Fossil Group Europe
Horburgstrasse 105, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland
+41 61 560 9800

Fossil Group Asia Pacific
Unit 2118, 21/F, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
+852 3467 2888

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fossil Group Customer Service. Initial Fossil Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fossil Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fossil Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Fossil Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fossil Group Complaints & Reviews

Fossil GroupFossil watch quality and service facilities and customer care staff behaviour

I was purchased Fossil ftw7017 watch before 6 months, after
suddenly watch shown misbehaving, and all display blank, after I was hand over to watch in Fossil
store in Ahmedabad onemall, after 2 months I have received watch through courier, but not provide
home delivery I go to courier office and collect and every time I was call for status of my watch no
Anyone response from fossil, after I received my watch shown battery low, so I was putting my watch in
charging but after 2 hours not charge battery after I called to service center number he misbehaving
with me and not properly answer.

Fossil GroupRepair

They received my watch on the 9th December its now 9th Jan and nobody can tell me where my watch is 4 weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to not even here from them, I've had to contact them my self every step of the way and keep getting fobbed off with different information its fixed one minute and been sent back then its ups will deliver then Royal Mail then it's not been returned or repaired then it has been repaired but they still have it. One min it's in France than Germany I'd like to nowhere my watch is that cost nearly £500 and was sent to them in good faith of repair and return. I was informed on 21st Dec it had been repaired and returned and still not arrived and been told different things since then

Aug 12, 2020

Fossil Group — Watch repair

I sent a watch to be repaired at the end of February. A short time later they told me that they never...

Mar 17, 2020

Fossil Group — The Stones on the face of the watch and the band is falling off

Good Day, I purchased a Fossil Silver Watch 8 months ago, During the time of being in possession of thi...

Mar 05, 2020

Fossil Group — Smart Watch and Customer Representatives

Well, I have been trying to get my gift card for a long while now, almost a year. Every time I speak to a...

Dec 05, 2019

Fossil Group — misleading representation by sales representative

Sale representative at Parramatta made misleading misrepresentation that all the Hybrid watches were $149...

Parramatta

Fossil Groupdiscoloured leather strap for item no : ftw6054

Hi Team,

I had purchased Fossil Gen 5 smartwatch a month ago. It has a blush leather strap and within 5 days of wearing it, the strap has turned dull and blackish. Neither I took it to shower nor to the gym but still it looks like a year old watch.

On visiting the nearest service centre, the executive has no solution to this issue and instead asks me to take care of it and wear the watch occasionally. Who wears a smartwatch occasionally? I have spent 23000 INR on a watch which looks old within 5 days of use. I wear this watch only during office hours and still, the condition of the strap is pathetic. Moreover, as per the service centre, there is no solution available to clean the strap.

Even if the strap is replaced, the situation remains the same.

I am highly disappointed and will never recommend anyone to buy a fossil watch.
      It is worthless spending of 23000 INR.

Order No: [protected] for your reference. I have already mailed but no one responded. Please address this issue as soon as possible. Please provide a resolution to this problem as soon as possible.

Regards,
      Kingshuk Saha
      Contact no: [protected]

Fossil Groupvery disappointing unexpected experience

I bought Fossil watch worth Rs.12000 (special edition)at December 2017 And after just 8 months watch stop working because of battery problem then They send my watch to Bangalore service centre and take around 1months to complete repair(service order no:SVO214461). Then Again after 2 months from 1st repair watch again stopped working because of the same problem(service no:SVO221224) .Then again after 8months because of the same reasons repaired (service no: SVO261050) Then now again 4th Repair. Really fed up with this Watch. I will never recommend this brand for anyone.Even though it is One of the International brand, I beleived that it will show some standard and perfection in their products but Really very very disappointing experience .Either u replace the item or give back the total expense i spend for the watch.

Sep 06, 2019

Fossil Group — fossil gen 3

IAM fossil watch lover I have lot of collection but worst experience with your fossil gen...

Fossil GroupExchanged 2 watches and paid $85 for 2 smart watches that aren't as advertised

On 9/1/19 at the Myrtle Beach SC Tanger Mall Fossil store I exchanged 2 watches (1 each gold with crystals around the face [protected] LDS MV LG GZ GLD and 1 each silver/gold [protected] RD CS LK DTE 2T S) in addition to paying $85.86 for 2 smart watches ([protected] MD RD BLK STP and [protected] LG RD SS BLK BRC. My sales person was Chelsea NO. 133023. Per Chelsea these watches had all the features that we wanted i.e. tracking, texting, talking, and alerts. We charged the watches to at least 80% as Chelsea advised. The next morning we were able to set up every feature we desired except talking. That was our last day on vacation so we decided to go to the Fossil store for assistance with setting up the phone. The store was closed but 3 employees to include Chelsea were in the store preparing for Hurricane Dorian. They allowed us to come in after explaining we were leaving. When we informed the employees of what we needed and they informed us that these watches did not have talk feature because it made the watch too heavy. Chelsea apologized stating "I didn't know that." Because they were closed we could not make an exchange or return. I was out of 2 watches $85.86 and stuck with smart watches that couldn't give us the features we desired.

Every watch that I own is a Fossil, I have several bags, wallets, sunglasses, etc. I have also purchased the same for my family and friends for the last 30 years. This is the first time I have every had any problems.

I would like either: A. 2 replacement smart watches that have all the features we want or B. 2 replacement watches for the ones that I turn in and a full refund of $85.86 and I will send the watches that I have in.

I have always loved Fossil products and have nothing but good to say about them. Please lets work together to resolve this matter soon. Thank you

Fossil GroupFossil smart watch gen 4 ftw6018

Reference details sv0251898 and sv0267899
            I had purchased the women gen 4 in December 2018 and the same gets switched off, doesn't charge and doesn't restart for which its still with the service centre... within 7 months of it's purchase it's been under service for 3 months that shows the product defect which the technician do not accept the fault .. being a loyal fossil customer it's been the most disastrous experience...
            I also purchased the men gen 4 in January 2019 for my partner which is not as smart and fast as it should have been (fossil standard) ...another disaster
            Additional I gave my another fossil watch to fix the diamond and battery in February 2019 for which I was asked to pay INR 200 for the battery and within 6 months the watch has stopped ...what quality of battery was used that it didn't last 6 months ...
            Kindly value the hard earned money of customers who are loyal to brands ...
            Hoping fossil to look into customers complaint and awaiting response.
            Regards
            Anaita Dapoliwalla
            +[protected]

Fossil Groupvery much unpleasant experience...

Dear Fossil

We are regular visitor to USA and visit to Fossil is always on top, specially for watches for family and friends.

As an ardent customer of Fossil products since ages this time we had a very bad experience on June 18, 2019 at Fossil Outlet Store, Chicago Premium Outlets at Aurora. IL.

It happened when myself visited with my wife, two daughters and a little one - my grand child. We did selected around ten to twelve watches but two young sales girls (their handwritten names on Fossil business cards attached) were reluctantly attended us but busy in gossiping with two gentlemen on other counter.

Despite of my request they didnt paid any serious attention for nearly 45 minutes and ultimately we had to leave Fossil store without any purchase.

It is pertinent to inform that this incidence not only cost us for UBER and buying same products at a higher price from regular Fossil Mall Stores but extended amount of mental agony and great loss in our short traveling time.

Regards
              Abbas Lavingia

very much unpleasant experience...
              very much unpleasant experience...

Jan 01, 2019

Fossil Group — faulty charger - even after sending the watch back I got the same charger (seems like running a scam)

So it happened when i decided to go for my first fossil and trust me this is not how i expected it to be...

Bengaluru

Fossil Groupstaff at cheshire oaks store

Dear Fossil

I have recently purchased 2 watches in the above store on the 19th November and 7th December. On both occasions I was watched like a hawk which if I was a known thief would have been understandable. However, I am not but am I hard working individual who would like to browse shops without negative perceptions and with the respect afforded to other customers also in the store at those times. I have also been to your Birmingham store on the 10th December as I needed my second watch adjusted. I'd like to suggest that some of the staff at Cheshire Oaks spend some time in stores in more diverse parts of the country. As in doing so they may take a more rounded view that anyone is a potential thief. On the second visit to Fossil my husband saw a staff member counting the number of watches once we'd finished looking at them.

I've flagged this up with you as I may have been minded to let it go after one negative experience. The first time this was flagged up on the way home by my husband. However, on returning to the store I saw this for myself and I have to say it's not good enough and the fact that I was spoken to nicely does not disguise the fact that this is an unacceptable approach.

Mrs Toyin Higgs (toyin.[protected]@yahoo.com)

Fossil Group — men watch item number - ch-2890

Hi, I was purchase men watch from Great India Place mall in India through Lifestyle International India...

Fossil Group — cheating in billing for watch

i got a ladies watch from la roca village on 27th jan... wch was on additional 50% off. when i returned...

Barcelona

Fossil Watch — fossil watches

I had been (past tense after this incident) purchasing a fossil watch a year for 5 years now. The last two...

Fossil Group — female watch brought from swindon uk outlet

Hi, I brought a female watch from Swindon UK Outlet almost 3 months back. With in 2 days it stop working .I...

Reading

Fossil Groupsouthcenter mall

I went in to buy my wife a bag for her birthday and the woman I was speaking with was forceful on me buying this bag! It was rude and when I said I was going to look at michale khorrs she basically walked away and didn't give me the time of day. Before leaving I was looking at some digital watch thing and I heard how she spoke to other employees, and I was disgusted. She was sarcastic and spoke negatively about others. It was unprofessional and I will never shop there again.

Fossil Group — wrist watch strap

I bought fossil watch fs4991i an year ago, at the time of purchase sales man told me quality of watch i...