SuperShuttleno customer service

I reserved two trips before leaving for Los Angeles for medical treatment. Both times the drivers could barely speak any English but had "attitudes" due to their lack of fluency in the language. They got mad at me and the other passengers because they could not understand or explain simple questions.

On 4/17/17 I received a survey which I filled out and I wrote: "Please hire drivers who can speak English". I rec'd an answer that same day, signed by Amy W. from "Customer Care Manager Lead" which reads: "I have submitted a credit for the amount of $15.30 to be refunded back to your credit card. Our credit cards refunds are processed within 1 business day. Depending on your financial institution, it may take 5-7 business days to post to your account."

On 4/28 I replied saying that I rec'd no refund & to date 5/2/17 I rec'd NO refund. Also, when you call to make a reservation I get foreigners who can't speak English so I'm on the phone longer than necessary and now I make the reservations online.

To