Supercuts / horrible haircut, bald spots

North Oak TrfwyKansas City, MO, United States Review updated:
3.75

I took my 13 month old son to the Supercuts in Kansas City on North Oak last week for his very first haircut. My son if biracial and had very pretty big curls! I went in and from the beginning this woman had an attitude, I should have just left then. So we sit down and I have my son in my lap and I tell her I barely want anything taken off of the ends I just want it evened out. So she asks my what size guard I want to use, so me being a first time mom, never having had a boys hair cut before, tell her that I don't know how the guards work, I don't know what size to use, but that I barely want the ends taken off. So she pulls out the clippers and with the first bzzz I started to cry. She cut my baby's big curly hair all the way to the scalp, I started to cry and told her she was an idiot and that i told her I barely wanted any off. He has bald spots!! And it so uneven! She was not apologetic and was very rude, she finished and he had patches and bald spots and it looked like he had mange! So I go to leave, in tears mind you, and she says that will be 10 dollars. I told her there was no way I was paying for this and I asked for a supervisors number or when one would be in. She said she had no number and there was no corporate number as well. The next day I call back and I get the same lady and she again refuses to give me a manager, so I find the corporate number and they offer me a giftcard! Then I finally get in touch with a manager and they ask me to come fill out a formal complaint because they had had complaints about her before and were trying to get her fired. They asked me to bring my son so they could see how she butchered it. So tomorrow I'm taking him in and taking in before pictures as well. I took him somewhere else to see if they could fix it and they evened it as much as could be done, but it seems I will have to have all his hair shaved.
Sa

Comments

Ro
  28th of May, 2012
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Oh please! Your baby's little afro will grow back. Sounds like you want him to look like a girl. That kid's gonna be very mixed up as he gets older.

Supercuts Logo Supercuts