Supercuts / hair cut
Avoid at all costs. Last time I was there the "stylist" was spending a long time on my hair. Finally shes asks another stylist for help. The new "stylist" tells her what to do and the tells me, "it will blend in after a while". Oh great.
Today I sit for a cut and the "stylist" is rushing, always a bad sign. She never asks me what lenghth I want for my bangs she just cuts everthing the dame length. So no I have s crewcut when I wanted a trim.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - haircut trim
- Supercuts - hair color
- Supercuts - poor customer service, bad haircut
- Supercuts - horrible experience 
- Supercuts - eyebrow wax