Supercuts / management refused to provide service, possible discrimination
815 E 11th St
Reedley, CA 93654
About 12:30PM, I walked into the Reedley Supercuts where I've been going to since it opened (about 5 years now). I signed in and sat down. There were two customers ahead of me. Once it was my turn the gal who was cutting hair informed me that there was no one to cut my hair. I had already waited 30 minutes and I asked her if she could cut my hair. She said, "No". So I said nevermind and I left the store.
A short time later I called the store and asked the manager why I could not get my hair cut after the long wait. The manager said that she was refusing service to me because I had been rude to her before. I told her that I had recalled a poor experience with her (2-3 years prior) and that I was only addressing my problem hair cut.
I don't think this is right that I would be kept there for so long only to have management tell me that they would not serve me. As a long time customer I'm confused as why I can't get my hair cut there any more.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - haircut
- [Resolved] Supercuts - Salon manager
- Supercuts - haircut 
- Supercuts, Happy Valley, Oregon - hair cut and style
- Supercuts - false advertising