SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail / 16 oz coca cola

1 Minneapolis, KS, United States Review updated:

On june 19, 2018, at about 6:15 pm give or take a little, I bought two cans of 16 oz. Coke and the price on the shelf said $1.19 each. I bought two and to my surprise, libby, the clerk at the 3259 stinson blvd ne store tried to charge me $1.29 each. I asked about the difference and she told me she can't charge me the advertised price. She actually refused. If she did not argue, I most likely would have paid the difference, but tell her to fix the price on the shelf. I did ask for the mgr. She made some off-color remark about having a great day.
I did question her on this and tried to remind her it is against the law to charge a price over the advertised price. Her comment to another customer was "some people really get upset over.20 cents." that was uncalled for, she started an argument with me and then a customer wanted to assault me, hearing the clerk argue with me. I find this totaly unacceptable. I will not stop at and will tell all my friends and family not to use superamerica as long as that woman is still working for sa. She is not a an asset. She is a libelity.

I can be reached at [protected]

• Updated by SjL. sjL., Jun 22, 2018

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

Sj
Jun 19, 2018

Comments

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2018

It’s the principle, I know, but what was her reason for not honoring the sign? Why didn’t you stay and talk to the manager? Or call the manager instead of posting here?

“She is a libelity” makes no sense. Libel is the written word that defames you. If you mean LIABILITY, how is she a liability? You have an issue with her but others may not.

• Sj
      20th of Jun, 2018

@SubSquirrel When a clerk refuses to correct an error and then comments about how some people worry about .20 and refusing to help the customer, she does NOT belong behind the counter. The Mgr. on duty was very helpful. I did pay the shelf price. after 15 minutes of listing to Libby complain that someone wants to pay the listed price. So I missed used a word, send me to hell for that.

20th of Jun, 2018

Funny how you didn’t mention that it was resolved in your favor. The whole rant was to discourage people from shopping there. Yet now all is roses and champagne.

You didn’t miss a word, you used the wrong word.

22nd of Jun, 2018

Too dumb to know how to reply to a comment. Stupid is as stupid does. Your comment won’t affect me at all. An [censored] called me an [censored] and said [censored] YOU. I’m telling my mommy! “Some cheap woman online who complained about a dime swore at me! SuperAmerica can file suit for defamation? Thanks, mommy, she belongs in jail. “.

Hope you like pinstripes, sweetheart. And meals of oatmeal, bologna, potatoes, pussy and stale white bread. TV shows love to showcase the fine meals. You’ll pay $5 for Coca-Cola in prison. Ha ha ha hA!