SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail / 16 oz coca cola
On june 19, 2018, at about 6:15 pm give or take a little, I bought two cans of 16 oz. Coke and the price on the shelf said $1.19 each. I bought two and to my surprise, libby, the clerk at the 3259 stinson blvd ne store tried to charge me $1.29 each. I asked about the difference and she told me she can't charge me the advertised price. She actually refused. If she did not argue, I most likely would have paid the difference, but tell her to fix the price on the shelf. I did ask for the mgr. She made some off-color remark about having a great day.
I did question her on this and tried to remind her it is against the law to charge a price over the advertised price. Her comment to another customer was "some people really get upset over.20 cents." that was uncalled for, she started an argument with me and then a customer wanted to assault me, hearing the clerk argue with me. I find this totaly unacceptable. I will not stop at and will tell all my friends and family not to use superamerica as long as that woman is still working for sa. She is not a an asset. She is a libelity.
I can be reached at [protected]
Updated by SjL. sjL., Jun 22, 2018
[censored] OFF [censored]
More SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail Complaints & Reviews
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Scam and cheating 
- Speedway SuperAmerica - bad management 
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Misleads Customers
- Speedway SuperAmerica - harassment 
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Kept giving me the run around without even knowing what i wanted
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - gift cards
- Super America - employee living outside store
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - smoke shop inside sa?
- [Resolved] SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - I here to tell you i’m not being given a chance to leave or a promotion
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - access road to sa