Super K-mart #4988 / rude employee

1 Norfolk, VA, United States
Phone: 757-858-1274

I was cking out when Zelphia keep yelling @ the lady that was cking me out, her name is Celestina telling her to go to another register-saying can't you hear me go to ck out 2-Celestina said I have a customer but that didn't matter to Zelphia-she con't to yell @ her-even the lady cking out next to us said that she was sorry that WE didn't deserve that someone should tell the manager-I believe she tried to find him-Celestina was so upset she was shaking & looked as if she was going to cry- I went to consumer service to complain-when I was talking to a supervisor Zelphia started yelling @ Me to the point that everyone there was watching both of us & she was about 15 feet away so everyone could hear-then she put her hand up like tlk to the hand-I came home & cld the store asking for the manager he didn't come to the phone & didn't answer his page-left my name & # asking for a call back & none returned-I'm 54 yrs old & have never seen such bully behaver from an employee to both consumer & co-worker.She needs to be shown to the door!!I shop there often but I may never go in there again because of her.Please do something about her!!

P