Super 8 Hotels / nasty

My wife and I stopped to stay at the super 8 motel in elk city, ok. We asked for a non-smoking room because I am a lung cancer survivor. We get into the room and the room smelled of smoke. The bathroom toilet handle was broke. The towel rod was broke off the wall. There was no ice bucket in the room. We went to pull the blankets back and they were nasty!!! We had only been in the room 10 minutes to discover all of this. We decided we were not staying. We went to the front desk and explained the problems. They said if we got all of our stuff out we would refund our money. So we got all of our stuff out and went back to the front desk for our refund. Then she said no, you are not getting a refund. She blamed us for the mess. We were only there 10 minutes and we were ready to go to bed after a long day of driving!!! After she repeated no refund I told her she hadn't heard the last of it and left. So now I am looking to complain with the super 8 customer service line and they put me on hold for over 30 minutes. I don't know what else to do. Help!

Pe

Comments

• Dl
      4th of Aug, 2009

Welllllll, what caused them to say ok we will refund and then change their mind? Something made them change their mind.